Battle Region speculation thread

Damn dat Hoothoot doe

Yeah definitely my favorite so far

1 Like

Looks like gold samurott is 091 which takes away two spots. It might be the only gold vstar

Pokebeach now has them up.

Seemingly rainbows survive again. Someone stop them. Ugh.

I guess we’ll never see alts for the Hisuian starters.

unfortunately. guess they could get a card later in the year, but who knows…

looks like the gold item card is going to be choice belt

One of the worst set ever in my opinion. I don’t think there be a card worth more than 30$ in long term.
They should delete Rainbow rare instead of alt art rare.

i guess yeah if all you care about is selling the cards in the future.

this is the first booster box i’ve ever purchased and i couldn’t be more stoked. 2-3 CHRs and 1 sparkling pokemon plus the secret in each box. should be a lot of fun to open.

Pull rates look like this (minimum):

12 Holos (10 total)
4 Vs (6 total)
3 CHRs (6 total)
2 VSTARs (3 total)
1 Sparkling (3 total)
1 FA/CSR/RR/Gold (20 total)

But of the SRs, nothing is really that interesting. I guess the 2 CSRs and the 3 FAs but rainbows, golds and normal FAs are poor. Then again, that’s pretty much the story of all the sets.

Not sure if people got excited for sets before alts debuted haha. Only rejoined halfway through the SWSH era. Looking at early SM sets with just rainbows as the highest rarity…really doesn’t look interesting. And the FAs were even worse then.

1 Like

it kind of feels like they’re transitioning to CHR/CSRs and away from special/alt arts. not sure how i feel about it, but either way, the sparkling pokemon look amazing from the videos i’ve seen and that was the main thing i was curious. the fact that its pretty much guaranteed in a box and there will be a few CHRs thrown in there as well has me excited to open it. its kind of nice not having anything so amazing that i will feel disappointed if i dont get it.

The character rares look fantastic:

And the best card in the set: