Authenticity of my Pokemon PSA card -Urgent =(

Hi guys,

Nice to meet all of you. I am new to this forum.

Recently, i just bought a PSA 9 Entei gold star and it has a crack on the top right corner. The seller assured me that it was a crack due to drop from height.

However, i doubted it as i saw many reviews from forums stating that PSA graded cards can be tampered easily and ebay has many scammers selling resealed graded cards.

Some of the telltale signs that i suspect it was tampered. 1st: the crack on the top right hand corner. 2nd on the bottom right as circled as a two frosting edge which my other PSA cards did not have. Is there any experts who can help me verify whether this item is tampered or is just merely a crack sustain from falling of height? Thank you so much

That looks normal to me, I’ve even had them come like this directly from PSA.

It’s not tampered with, but does need a new case.

Looks good. Not a reseal. Just send it back in for a recase:)

Just curious, if you were concerned, why buy it? Or did it happen during mailing?

The case can crack when they are sealing them. Slightly too much pressure.

I’ve received cards back from PSA that I have personally graded and look like that. Upon contacting PSA and showing them photos, they said just send it back and they will fix it.

yeah i got one with a star like that in the right top corner aswell lol.
looks pretty funky.

Here if it helps you sleep at night :wink: :

hey guys thanks for replying

i bought it because seller assured me that it is not tampered it. But i was curious so i searched online and i realised the case can be tampered. So i have to verify by asking here.