Anyone collecting Charizards?

Hey there,

since I’m fairly new to this forum I don’t know everyones collections. I’m currently on the hunt for all the different Charizards and I’d like to know if there’s someone on this forum with a Charizard collection (different artworks, not a metal case full of base set Charizards) where I can see which gems I still miss.

I’d appreciate a link to any Charizard related collection thread.

Thanks in advance :blush:

@charchu is your man :blush:

2 Likes

Define “Charizard”…

Haha, I think your best bet would be to scroll through the “Collection Addictions” category of the forum. It shouldn’t be too hard to find some charizard collections there. Gary (NotZeldaGilroy) would be the best place to start, but I don’t know that he has a collection thread.

1 Like

Quuador is a good guy to get in contact with - He could probably hook you up with a full list of every Charizard.

2 Likes

Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to update his collection thread anymore. But I’ll shoot him a message. Thanks.

You know, that orange dragon Pokeman.

I’m quite active in the collection additions section, but haven’t found what I’m looking for yet.

I’m looking for someone like Quuador, but for Charizard instead Pikachu. Thanks though.

did you not say that you are looking for charizards that you are missing? I just meant he can supply you with a full list of every card.

1 Like

im sure someone posted a comprehensive full list of every charizard somewhere on here! Im sureee ive seen it…hmmm

1 Like

I’m not exactly looking for a plain list. But more like a role model I can stalk and admire.

there’s some charizard pros in here:

www.elitefourum.com/t/list-of-all-tcg-cards-that-exist-for-a-specific-pokemon/16709/1

if you want to do some ogling

1 Like

Gary hosts his collection thread on eBay.

3 Likes

I collect charizards. But I am missing mirror Japanese legendary treasures char, both secret flashfire chars, and then some of the more recent ones. I do have some non tcg chars, like topps , the uk merlin stocker cards, japanese hyper sticker cards, etc. if that interests you.

1 Like

What’s a charizard?

2 Likes

Please close this thread, I feel bullied :sob:

2 Likes

www.elitefourum.com/t/list-of-all-tcg-cards-that-exist-for-a-specific-pokemon/16709/1

Quuador’s complete Charizard checklist if you willing to collect 'em all!

2 Likes

It is Bucknas time of the month so you can ignore them for the next few days :wink:

Also we have tried to help, there are plenty of decent suggestions above. If you were a little clearer before It may have been a little easier to whittle the answers down.
What you are wanting seems to be a very specific kind of request, there are lists of charizard cards…purely tcg or are you looking for any kind of cards with charizard in?
There are plenty of charizard collectors here, plus lists of the cards available, plus many others add to their threads on here, ig…it is just a case of looking at a few places rather than one specific person with your exact interest.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Mr. Slippy, it was not my intention to hurt feelings
I can be helpful too! Check out this list if you haven’t already:
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(TCG)

1 Like

You took slips comment seriously? I’m sure he was being facetious.

1 Like

So was Flying.

2 Likes

I’m Canadian Gary! My default response is to apologize :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe you were right though considering today’s highly sensitive generation;)

4 Likes