Anyone collecting Charizards?

Thanks, although I knew of that specific list. I’m more of a spontanous buyer who happens to fall in love with artworks, not numbers or lists.

Thank you for your consolence. I already know that it was my fault, forgive me, my english is not the best and I sometimes have trouble to articulate my thoughts.

I accept your apology but my last name is McGill, fyi.

Please don’t assume my age, senpai.

You can cross reference all cards on the list via Bulbapedia and pinpoint those with the cool artwork (that excludes the Base Set one, that one is uuuugly :wink:)

Well, seems my work is already done for me. Was about to post this exact thread. :blush:

@slippingjimmy that list (in this pastebin) contains all Charizards I know of, minus a few of the latest releases.

However, since you are looking for one of each artwork, just the “Charizard TCG” list on Bulbapedia should already be sufficient enough: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(TCG)

You can click on the card-links themselves to see special releases, stamps and holofoils. I primarily used this Bulbapedia list, and knowledge about foreign card, to create that pastebin linked above.

Greetz,
Quuador

A couple of my ‘Zards…

5 Likes

It’s what all the cool kids call a “Lizardon.”

5 Likes

@missingno is that an NR i see top left?

3 Likes

Yessir.

No, I only collect pokemons

I have a few :wink:

www.flickr.com/photos/143163772@N04/albums/72157669790841654

Need any help drop me a message!

Wow, wish I could photograph your zards.

1 Like

Found this on Imgur.

I need to really get a nice display for them and photograph them properly, these pictures are mostly for my records.

I really like that idea of displaying on flickr, think I might steal that!

Looks great btw :blush:

1 Like