Charizard Collection! #006

Post your Zard Collection here!

To complete My Charizard Collection I need:

Shining Charizard [x]

Blaine’s Charizard [x]

20th Anniversary Charizard EX [x]

and im hoping that in the near future there will be a Full Art Mega Charizard X or Y! Fingers crossed.

Edit:

M Charizard Y [x]

3 Likes

Nice group. Good luck in your search…

Thanks NZG! Send in your Charizard Collection people I would love to see them!

1 Like

Here’s mine, I didn’t intentionally start a Charizard collection but ended up with enough to call it one!

2 Likes

Haha I’m right there with you. I think charizard collections just “happen” :laughing:

2 Likes

Great collection, I would love to get my hands on one of those shining charizards. I’m in the same boat, I bought the graded Charizard last year and after that everything blew out of proportion! Since last year now I’m looking at…

127/151 Pokémon cards From the Kanto PokéDex Base,Jungle, and Fossil in a toploader binder.

470/720 Pokémon cards from the National PokéDex from later expansions all the way up to roaring skies in a separate binder(this one is THICK!)

all the promo cards sealed

and a box full of multiples that I now need a bigger box for.

unopened theme boxes and booster packs

and I have OCD so not only are the cards all mint, but even the toploaders they are in are all mint! I simply can’t stop!

my latest buy is a Rayquaza EX Theme Box. Which I refuse to open haha

but my current goal is buying a sealed Booster box with the Mitsuhiro A. Charizard artwork on it. Even though Ken Sugimori all around artwork would be nice! And yes I’m not openng it lol.

2 Likes

My steadily increasing zard collection :blush:

5 Likes

You guys are making me overwhelmed with all these shinning charizards :thinking:?
BUT! Nonetheless freaking awesome! I’m praying to Arceus that my Mega Charizards Get Gem Mint 10’s even though I doubt it because these XY expansions all came with crudely cut corners which ticks me off…any of you guys notice that as well?

Love charizard collections…especially my own;)

3 Likes

Charizard is a beast…

1 Like

Yours isnt even fair… Lol

1 Like

Your welcome LOL

XD you’re contributions are greatly appreciated

welcome!!

Nice lot of charizard cards!

All of these pictures put mine to shame! >.< very jelly!

Yes… There was a discussion on one of the threads the other day about it… I can’t find where though…

It is common knowledge, and frustration around here that the B/W and X/Y English Sets have extremely sub-par production quality. It’s a constant annoyance for anybody who collects new English stuff, even if they don’t intend to grade.

1 Like

Definitely,as soon as I opened a booster pack it hit me right in the face with such force that I didn’t even want to go through the cards at one point. ALTHOUGH I did manage to get one card out of thousands in Gem Mint condition which took me directly to paradise, MEGA CHARIZARD X Attachment Deleted

Ummmm I believe I had a hand in this as well

:rage: :rage: :rage:

Yes yes of course :grin:

Just missing English XY12 Zards!

Fell free to post your collection of N°.006!

Reviving this thread because it’s awesome.