A look into "Tyler The Great Warrior" - The rarest Yu-Gi-Oh card in existence [Auction live]

picture is not very flattering either, then again this is a 1/1 card so I guess it doesn’t matter lol

2 Likes

Wow this thing is already truckin!

2 Likes

Someone bid $69,420. Elon Musk collects Yu-Gi-Oh! confirmed.

5 Likes

1 Like

It was already dented because of the original holder.

1 Like

Yeah the images are 2006 digital camera bad.
Not to mention this is being sold via eBay vault which means no international buyers.

Definitely some foot shooting here

Edit: oop it looks like they actually refreshed the images and removed the eBay vault video. At least that’s better.

Its already well over what several people were speculating this would end at. This will be a fun one to watch!

1 Like

It’s possibly the rarest yugioh card ever. Good for the yugioh community

I am woefully ignorant about anything Yu-Gi-Oh but is there a reason why he looks like a bootleg Dragon Ball character?

Yes, that was part of Tyler’s wish. It’s all explained in the video.

3 Likes

Probably regrets opening and checking it out years ago, lol

1 Like

I didn’t know that Charlie has such a big Yugioh and Pokemon card collection. I wonder if he’s aware that he’s missing the Pop Series Umbreon and Espeon since he claimed to have the “entire Gold Star set” but those 2 cards weren’t shown.

A few years back, Charlie ripped through hundreds of Yu-Gi-Oh! boxes to finish his sets. It’s pretty special to know that you pulled a majority of the cards in your collection.

He’s probably unaware of the Umbreon & Espeon, or has less interest in them because they are not holo in the English printing.

1 Like

eBay bid is currently at $150k with 8d 20h remaining. A lot of articles online estimated it to be worth around $150k. I’m interested to see how it ends :slight_smile:

Not that it matters much, but why didn’t they go through a reputable seller/platform? Seems odd to list it on an eBay account with 40 feedback and 97.6% positive rating.

2 Likes

Id be really interesting to see the alternate reality where this card got a 9 or 10, what price it would end at, but I feel like it will have little to no affect.

Anyone want to take a guess for the final sale price?

• $150K - $249K
  • $250K - $349K
  • $350K - $449K
  • $450K - $549K
  • $550K - $749K
  • $750K - $1M
  • $1M+

0 voters

3 Likes

Collectable is a pretty big company (they were one of the first fractional share sellers when things were bubbly) but yeah it’s pretty funny how low transaction they are (and not perfect score)

2 Likes

Oh, I understand now. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

1 Like