2003-2006 Pokemon Play Promo PSA 10 Tracker

It’s nearly impossible to find in any condition. Only option reasonably priced is the sealed one on Mercari

Updated tracker to reflect current sold listings! :blush:

Please let me know if there is anything I missed or private sales that have been conducted. Thanks!

1 Like

Are there any non-eggs who can confirm these private sales?

3 Likes

I recently sold a CGC 9.0 ho-oh ex for more than the PSA 10 lol

2 Likes

I do not state any sold price as confirmed until I either get in touch with the seller directly, confirmed by multiple sources close to the seller if I cannot get in contact, or have a screenshot that includes proof of transaction.

1 Like

To keep this thread alive we had a $78k PSA 10 Umbreon PLAY auction on PWCC (12/18) and a $12.6k Flareon PLAY PSA 10 auction on eBay (12/20)

2 Likes

PSA 10 Jolteon PLAY sold for $3.7k on eBay (Jan 29)

1 Like

Unrelated to price data but the Espeon Play Promo required 40,000 points. I’m not sure why PSA labels it 50,000. :upside_down_face:

Primary sources courtesy of Pokumon

9 Likes

Yeah something we’ve known for a bit! No idea why every company puts 50k points, I think it’s just to the point where it has to stick now lol

Hey gang I will be updating this tracker soon. Apologies for neglecting this post like an unwanted child. Will reach out to the regulars for any word on private sales. @crystal would you mind PMing me on the recent sales you may have recorded for the eeveelutions? :blush:

1 Like