1st Edition Charizard PSA 8

Haha unreal!

And to think I was considering a PSA 7-8 for a while because they were… ‘cheap’… seriously misplaced my priorities with the TCG, yikes. I bought a played condition one today to get it authenticated with no grade by PSA because you crazy people have broken the ceiling and are building a new one on the moon!! (I’m just jealous- keep it up guys!!)

3 Likes

Another right decision, nice!

Bout a few years ago, I had never ever seen so many Zard cards being sold like this. Insanity!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. haha

Less than 2 months ago, they were half price. Whatever I decide to collect next, I’m buying the Charizard first. Glad I got some Shadowless ones at least. I couldn’t justify paying $3k CAD+ for a 9.

Sold for $3500. $550 less than the previous psa 8.

Yikes. Market is crashing. Pull out now. Sell everything you have, to me :blush:

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-8-NM-Mint-1st-Edition-Shadowless-Charizard-Base-Set-4-102-Pokemon-Card/332465427272?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-POKEMON-1ST-EDITION-BASE-SET-SHADOWLESS-HOLO-CHARIZARD-CARD-4-102-PSA-8-NR/172993610901?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41375%26meid%3D803ca0d9b2e14ee4927ec80b2523af56%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D332465427272&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

Honestly that looks like it should be a 9(oc) unless there is something on the front im missing.

There HAS to be something… At least a scratch or two on the holo or something.

I also just received a PSA 8 card I’m pleasantly surprised with… so maybe the grader was super harsh. Who knows? Good luck to whoever gambles on this.