1st Edition Charizard PSA 7 Thick Stamp

Bought ages ago for like 1kish

What do you guys think its worth now?
I would say it is a standard 7.

Thanks team!

1 Like

20k duh

this price is 27 minutes old. what does it go for now?

7 Likes

I don’t know but it sure as shit doesn’t touch the price of bulbusaur

9 Likes

Double lol

1 Like

And now?

1 Like

11 Likes

I’d be fine with this.

Lol that x-axis is not to scale

2 Likes

who’re we kiddin, the things hittin $690k at 10pm eastern time

3 Likes

I fixed it with a broken axis

1 Like

reeeeeee

Would anyone on here let one go for less than $20k?

@teraz Thanks for the tag. I think this is a good example of a price check vs a speculative thread.

A price check is asking nothing more than what the card is worth right now. You are likely looking to either buy or sell in the short term and need a clear answer. Price checks are great for rare items which cannot be found via a quick search on eBay. These threads are fine on their own (for now).

If you are asking for a speculative answer on what the card may be worth in the future, this must go in the giant market thread. Post in the giant market thread if you’re wondering whether you should pick up a card now or wait, or if you saw some interesting price movement on a card/class of cards you want to talk about.

3 Likes

I made this thread.
I was just asking how much it is worth today - this second.

Looks like the last sale went for $21k:

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-1st-Edition-Base-Shadowless-4-Charizard-PSA-7-English/154155490448

1 Like

Yes, this has been confirmed with the seller.

It makes sense for the 7 to go for $20k+ given what the 9s and 8s are going for.

A PSA 7 (rather weak back IMO) sold last night for $16.600… what do you all think about this?

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-Base-Set-1st-Edition-Holo-Charizard-4-PSA-7-NRMT-GRAIL/203147501787?hash=item2f4c88e0db:g:f-sAAOSwfUdfj5qC

I saw that. Very weak edges on the back. Price reflects the condition. Looks closer to a 6 or even a 5.