Zorloth's Buylist

Bump. Updated post with increased prices and with up-to-date wants. Please sell me cards :blush:

I think I have a bunch of those Japanese promos. Not sure if their condition is what you’re looking for though, I’ll take a peek when I get home

1 Like

Shoot me a message of what you still need from the VS packs, I should have most of them pack fresh.

1 Like

I have two sky splitting deoxys. Not really sure about selling them but if you can’t find them feel free to pm me

I have an extra gift box Latios ex in about PSA 5-6 condition. It’s a bit worse condition than you’re probably looking for but I can sell it to you below your asking price. PM me if you’re interested :blush:

1 Like

Bump! Fully up-to-date with some new additions.

PM’d! Hope to work something out on the Torchic and Mudkip (:

2 Likes

Bump. Updated main post.

Weekly bump

1 Like

Sorry I am new here but can you tell me what RS stands for?

1 Like

EX Ruby & Sapphire

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

Bump. Increased prices.

Bump. Prices for PSA-graded exs are dropping off a cliff on eBay (i.e., Latias just sold for like 40% less than previous sale) – cash out while you still can, and help me complete my sets in the process!

5 Likes

Swailord on IG is selling a complete ex holo set of R&S.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Bump! Increased offer prices on CGC 9.5s and added some JPN promos.

Bump. Increased my offer prices on CGC 9.5s significantly. I am also now offering PSA 10 prices for CGC 9.5Q++s.

I am also offering 1.3x PSA 10 prices for CGC 10s.

I don’t have any 9.5’s in this submission but if you want to take a look at my return if there’s anything you’re interested in let me know.

ibb.co/RpHZhLX
ibb.co/Wz7xjGn
ibb.co/5M8ZMFQ

1 Like