Zorloth's Buylist

Awesome; thank you! Definitely let me know, because I haven’t been able to find that one for the life of me…

1 Like

Bump. Updated buylist. Main want right now is a Treecko Gold Star, which is the last card I need for TRR besides a couple of reverse holos.

1 Like

Bump. Added the infamous Unseen Forces gold stars to my buylist. I dreaded the day I’d have to buy these, but that day has come as I now only need them and Lugia ex to finish up the set. Also upped my offer on Treecko since it is the last card I need to finish my TRR master set. Please, someone, sell me a Treecko!

1 Like

O no I think there were some psa 8 dogs that went under 200 on ebay yday. Im sure youll find them tho!

1 Like

Bump. I’ve given in and want to start collecting PSA 10s lol. I’m starting with the first three EX series sets and just the holos, but I’ll eventually want to buy exs so I’d consider buying those, too.

On the raw card side, the only card I really want right now is Treecko gold star. After I acquire that, then I will finish up the EX Deoxys and Unseen Forces gold stars. And then I’ll be onto the 2006/2007 EX series sets! But right now I just want to get the god damn Treecko since he’s the only card missing from my TRR master set.

I have my last ex 10s in my eBay link in sig, if you’re interested in any I’ll discount a solid chunk over whatever the eBay price is

2 Likes

Good luck, great to see you’re going for the 10s. Are you just planning to do regular holos and EXs? I still haven’t found a mint Blaziken holo from Ruby/Sapphire after months of ebay saved searches and buying many raw copies. A PSA 8 finally came up so that’s currently my best copy. Apparently that was a highly played card in the era

Anyways, you know those early EX series holos can be tough. But worth the chase!

2 Likes

Thanks! Hoping to do all regular holos and exs. Blaziken’s a tough one, especially people often label incorrectly label the EX Battle Stadium one as a normal Ruby Sapphire one.

Oh yeah, I’m looking forward to it :blush:. I just got my first PSA 10 holos in the mail today – Shedinja and Plusle from Dragon. I’m starting to see the appeal of PSA 10s haha. It’s pretty cool to have nearly perfect copies of certain cards. I have ~10 more PSA 10 quality holos that Ludkins just sent off to PSA a few days ago, so that will help, too, hopefully. Some of the holos are so low pop it’s crazy. Like the Sceptile from Ruby Sapphire is pop 6 – which I’m sure is largely a function of early EX-era not being that popular, but still pretty low. Most of the Dragon and Sandstorm holos are only pop 10 or so, as well. The pops will increase in due time, though it’s tough to know by how much. It’s basically impossible to find raw PSA 10 candidates and sealed product from these sets is pretty rare.

2 Likes

Oh nice, you have some awesome ones. I’m going to try to work on the sets sequentially, though, so I don’t end up having 16 partial sets :blush:. But if you still have any/all of those when I get to them, I will make sure to buy them from you.

1 Like

I have a few 10s left: imgur.com/a/uaTWMsv

Also have a gem Aquapolis Magneton holo. Let me know if any catch your eye :blush:

Wow! You have some beautiful cards. Because I’m going to try to complete the sets sequentially, the main two I’d be interested in right now would be the Kabutops ex and the Groudon. PM me your asking prices on those and maybe we can work something out :blush:.

A Seviper just went up for $165, a little over what you wanted to pay but thought I would mention it: www.ebay.com/itm/154087407121

1 Like

Yeah, I saw it. I’m considering it, but I’m still a bit iffy on the holos because I think the pop reports are going to grow a lot for them. I opened a couple Sandstorm packs recently and the quality of the cards is very high, so I think they’re pretty easy to grade (although the holo I pulled was Mawile, which has like no holo on it anyway lol, so maybe I’m wrong about that). So $180 including tax feels like a bit much for it. But if the seller is on E4, I’ll happily buy it for $150 F&F. And I appreciate the heads up anyway :blush:.

1 Like

Not sure if youve seen it yet but Probstein listed a ton of psa 10 ex holos last night.

2 Likes

I appreciate the heads-up :blush:. Someone else messaged me on here to let me know about it just a moment ago haha. I hadn’t noticed before that yet, though. Unfortunately, most of it is mid-late EX Series stuff, but there are a few EX Deoxys and TRR holos that I’ll pick up if they go for cheap.

1 Like

Ex Deoxys you say? Interesting…

Haha, if you want them, I’ll happily remove my snipes from them. I would only want them if they somehow went for like <$50 each. They are super low priority.

I’m only really going for the Deoxys as that’s one of the best ex series artworks imo

Bump! I still need many PSA 10 early EX Series holos, but it’s basically impossible to find them because of the low pops :slightly_frowning_face:. So I’m switching focus to finishing up my Gen 3 PokeDex. I’ve updated the main post with what I still need and my offer prices.

Thanks!

Still need the _____ kyogre play promo and _____ jirachi play promo?

I have both if Interested.

1 Like