PokemonArgentina Buy Thread - PS10 1st Ed Holos

:sunglasses: Reach me @pokemonargentinatcg on Instagram ; or reply this forum post. Shipping to: Miami, FL 33156 Payment**- Paypal G&S/FF is possible****- Zelle lower amounts
BTC/USDT/ETH**

Hypno Holo Aquapolis $600
Brock Holo 1st Edition PSA10 $1400
PSA9 1st Edition Holos: Misdreavus $170
Espeon 1st Edition Holo Discovery $2500

• Boxes - Spanish Base Set (Unlimited) $3.600 (Paying $100Each Booster)**** Spanish Base Set (1st Ed) $5500.000 (Paying $150 Each Booster)
    Spanish Cards & Merc
    PSA10 1st Ed Spanish Chansey $2000
    PSA10 1st Ed Spanish Raichu $2000******PSA9 1st Ed Spanish Machamp $200
11 Likes

huge update.

(L) :heartbeat: updated once again. Thanks Gary

Edit: sell me at least medicham from emerald haha!

1 Like

What a beautiful wtb thread

Thank you so much.
Updated the thread once again, got a couple Pm’s and picked up a few Ex’s. Might seal a big deal next week with Gary and cross out some more.

1 Like

Bought Hariyama Ex; Espeon H and Tentacruel H from Aquapolis.
Added new sets to the list (rockets, gym…) updated the cards i recently got.

1 Like

I have the rockets mewtwo but I’m looking for 250$ for it. Otherwise I’m just going to hang on to it since it was something i pulled myself last year. Shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks and gl with the hunt. :blush:

Im negotiating with someone a bundle deal that has this card included, if we dont get to agree with the price ill reach you out this weekend.

Bought Lugia Ex from Unseen forces, thanks @milhouse .

1 Like

Pmed regarding Mewtwo.

Huge update, added a 2 new sets, bought several cards from King Pokémon @garyis2000 .

Modified some prices to match last sold listings.

Please check yours messages

15 day bump and major update -

Removed all the stuff i recently bought.

Added some cards, raised my prices on most of the cards listed.

Willing to negotiate &/or buy bundles; feel free to Pm me or reply in here.

15 day bump - added some cards and removed a couple i bought last few days.

Updated prices according to sold listings, added new cards and removed a couple i recently bought.

Removed 3 cards i recently bought - Updated some prices according to last sold listings.

Remember my prices are flexible, feel free to contact me!

15day bump -

15 day bump -

Updated: Prices according sold listings.

Updated: Bought several cards during last few weeks, only missing just a couple Ex’s to complete the 139; hoping someone on the forum has any of the ones im missing.

7 Day no activity bump - post updated with some prices - added a couple cards and removed the ones i recently bought.

Getting closer to finishing the Ex Era; last few pieces remaining. Please contact me if you have anything.

Added Spanish 1st. Ed Base set cards.

Always open to negotiate.

Over 7 days no activity bump.

Where are the e4 deals at!? :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Updated Thread, removed some purchases.

Added Lv.x stating which ones im currently looking for. Im also looking for Gen2 starters (Primes PSA10).

7 days no activity bump