WTB 1st Ed. Base PSA9 Holos (English)

Good Afternoon everybody, im currently looking for the following 1st Ed. Base Set PSA9 Holos (English) cards:Blastoise BOUGHTMagneton BOUGHTRaichu BOUGHTZapdos BOUGHTChansey BOUGHTNinetales BOUGHTPoliwrath BOUGHTMachamp BOUGHTGyarados BOUGHTClefairy BOUGHTVenusaur BOUGHTAlakazam BOUGHTMewtwo BOUGHT
Nidoking - BOUGHT
Hitmonchan BOUGHT

Payment:
Payment will be made through Paypal Goods and Services, and shipping to Miami.
Im ready to buy them right now.

I could also consider: Strong 8’s or BGS 8.5/9’s to xGrade.
You can either contact me here, or through instagram: PokemonArgentinaTCG

1 Like

Still have to list what you’re willing to pay for each individual card.

Hey SwolePoke; updated!

Want to add i just bought Gyarados and im no longer looking for it.

Im talking with some e4 members at this time and will update if i close another deal today. If someone has any of these cards let me know!
Best regards, Octavio from @pokemonargentinatcg

If you’re looking for 10s possibly let me know.

Another sales plug. You’re really stretching the rules here.

1 Like

Would you like me to pm instead lol? Offering the exact cards in a higher grade shouldn’t be a violation. Didn’t know I had watchers of my posts either lol big fan big fan.

1 Like

Don’t play dumb, you’re trying to pawn off your cards to anyone who has spare change in their pockets. I’ve seen you comment on a previous thread offering to sell.

I don’t want to discuss any further because you’ve already had enough free advertising. Hopefully the mods take note.

You’re the only one I have seen complain. Seems to me it gets your panties in a bunch so I will avoid talking about this any further. Mods you can pm if you have a problem.

Drew’s point is initiating sales on the site is taboo per Scott’s instructions. Now if you want to buy, it’s OK. We love to help each other. Just don’t treat E4 as any type of sales site. Listing your cards on eBay is a good route.

2 Likes

You’re trying to sell your cards on the forum, there’s no denying it. eBay is your best route. If you’re selling PSA 10 1st edition base holos you shouldn’t have any difficult selling at a good price. Best of luck, but let’s keep it off the forum.

Thread Updated. Im only missing 3 PSA9’s now; Thanks to the members of e4 That sold me most of the cards i was missing, especially ‘‘Jcincy101’’ for such a great deal.

2 Likes

I have a 9 blastoise at PSA for the 10 day reholdering. We can discuss it but your asking price is a bit lower than I’d take.

Thread Updated. Bought Raichu today. Still looking for Blastoise and Magneton.

Bought them all!

I just wanted to thanks Gary for the last few pieces my collection needed; thread can now be removed/closed as im no longer needing any 1st Ed. Base set PSA9 English Card.

2 Likes