WTB PSA 9 1st Edition Base Holos + PSA 10 non-holos

Electabuzz $1000
Growlithe $750
Arcanine $1000
Basing this off of eBay sold listings.

Adding in some 1st Edition Base Holos PSA 9. Can I just say I’m willing to pay the latest price shown from PokemonPrice? Or do I need to list them all out?

Looking for the following:

Chansey
Clefairy
Gyarados
Magneton
Mewtwo
Raichu
Venusaur

Message me if you have the above cards and would like to strike a deal.

Thanks

2 Likes

Bump

There is an electabuzz on eBay ending in 3hrs or so. 850 min bid, with 0 bids at the moment

1 Like

Appreciate the heads up, I didn’t know that and I usually scour that each night!

1 Like

I found the Arcanine,Growlithe and a Pidgeotto not sure what currency you use, as here on AUS only ebay there 10X the price of what they should be but thats drongo’s for you. Best of luck anyway.

As in you have them for sale or just found them on eBay? Prices in USD by the way

No just what i found on ebay.

Bump.

Added in some 1st Edition PSA 9 holos

Bump.

Picked up a PSA 9 Zapdos. Still looking for all the cards mentioned in the top post

Bump

Bump

Bump

Increased prices for some removed others I purchased

Bump

Picked up Ninetales and Hitmonchan, so only down to 12 more cards needed to complete! Getting closer

Only 10 cards away from completing the set. Help me out and point me to someone selling!

Thx all

I believe a lot of these cards your looking for are on this months pwcc auction. Should try it? :blush:

Bump

Bump…

Sent you a message.

1 Like

I might have to start adding prices as opposed to just saying PokemonPrice.com since I’m not getting a ton of bites. Bump for now

Sent a message.