WTB PSA 10 1st Ed Gym, Neo Holos and Non-Holos + YuGiOh

I’ll send pm here…

3 Likes

Could I offer advice on your PSA 10 Shadowless offers?

You won’t get any bites with those offers, each of those you’re trying to buy have been selling on eBay at $900-$1000 each easily. I keep up with prices, and any listed are swept up almost instantly at the prices I stated.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Poliwrath

Magneton

These have been on ebay for about a week. Seller might make you a deal for both as they’re a bit on the lower end of base set holos.

2 Likes

The Magneton is mislabeled.

It’s still a PSA 10 Shadowless, no?

Yeah gary you’re not allowed to point things out that could potentially hurt a sale, you JERK!

2 Likes

Lol…who is the seller anyway?

Some pokedavey guy in the Netherlands.

Fair enough OP, I saw that white dot as well just thought I’d help out a fellow member. I’m buying the PSA 9 version of these as I don’t have the budget some of you guys do. You shall find a flawless copy eventually, best of luck to you!

I was interested in his Shadowless 9 Zard but it has the exact same white dot on the top left… so weird. At least that card got a 9 which is fair, but not quite what I’m looking for. Not for top dollar anyway.

2 Likes

The Shadowless cards are Mine guys … If you are interested i can upload you Some close ups on the corners :hugs:

Kind regards

3 Likes

PM’d about the PSA 10 Base Charizard Unlimited

I just sold a PSA 10 Lapras for $600. Just letting you know of current pricing. Best of luck!

I have the PSA 10 1ST Poliwrath but recent sales are $2000+. Let me know.

Hi, I have the cards quoted above. However, the prices I have are slightly higher from current sold listings.

1 Like

$3500 for Alakazam and Poliwrath. Add for Shipping. I accept PayPal Gift, I have a lot of refs previously on here and I’m sure Scott would vouch for me.

I have the complete shining set in psa 10 but in japaneese if you are into the japaneese market aswell.

Only collecting English for now. Thanks tho

Will have to pass given pricing and gifts payment

Thanks!

bump

Trade you my signed 1st ed Gyarados psa 10 for your 1st ed psa 10 blastoise.

Signed by the artist himself. Only one in the world.