FourthStarTCG's EX Series/Full Art Wants Thread

FST’S WANTS THREAD (EX SERIES AND MORE)
Here is a list of all the cards/products that I’m looking to purchase along with the prices (USD) I’m willing to pay.

ENGLISH:
The prices for all of the following cards are for PSA 10 copies except where noted. I am basing my prices off of what I can find in terms of sold listings, PokemonPrice, and how much I am willing to pay. If you have a card listed but my price does not reach a level you are comfortable selling at, please PM me and let me know. For many cards I am comfortable purchasing at or above the last eBay sold listing prices. I always appreciate the opportunity to work out a deal.

EX SERIES HOLOS
All holos - Mint condition ungraded $10-15+

EX FIRE RED LEAF GREEN
Gyarados ex - $500 PSA 10, $165 PSA 9

EX TEAM ROCKET RETURNS
Rocket’s Entei ex - $250 PSA 9
Rocket’s Hitmonchan ex - $225 PSA 9
Rocket’s Mewtwo ex - $600 PSA 9
Rocket’s Scyther ex - $250 PSA 9
Rocket’s Sneasel ex - $250 PSA 9

EX UNSEEN FORCES
Umbreon ex - $450 PSA 9
Ho-Oh ex - $900 PSA 10, $250 PSA 9
Celebi ex - $500 PSA 9
Tyranitar ex - $250 PSA 9

EX EMERALD
Milotic ex -$625 PSA 9

EX DELTA SPECIES
Vaporeon ex - $500 PSA 10, $150 PSA 9
Jolteon ex - $400 PSA 10, $125 PSA 9

EX DRAGON FRONTIERS
Latias ex - $325 PSA 10, $80 PSA 9
Flygon ex - $320 PSA 10, $85 PSA 9
Kingdra ex - $250 PSA 10, $75 PSA 9
Tyranitar ex - $450 PSA 10, $110 PSA 9
Altaria ex - $350 PSA 10, $60 PSA 9

XY PRIMAL CLASH
Kyogre EX (Full Art) - $200 PSA 10
Groudon EX (Full Art) - $200 PSA 10
Trevenant EX (Full Art) - $75 PSA 10
Sharpedo EX (Full Art) - $75 PSA 10
Aggron EX (Full Art) - $65 PSA 10
M Gardevoir EX (Full Art) - $200 PSA 10

JAPANESE:

PCG9 FURTHEST ENDS OF OFFENSE AND DEFENSE
Well-centered, mint condition holographic cards $30 each

1 Like

Good job 4*.
Putting your prices cuts out all the bs :blush:

4 Likes

Updated with recent wants!

Updated! Please let me know if you have any of the cards on my list.

Updated! Please contact me if you have anything on my list.

I’ve got 3 PSA 9 ex’s. Aggron, lapras and and deoxys 97(ex deoxys).

My 1st ed Rocket Gang Strikes Back Suicune ex, Hitmonchan ex, Zapdos ex, Sneasal ex, Scizor ex, and Snorlax ex got 9s… GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Updated with 500% more organization and fancy colors.

1 Like

I only picked up 4 Darkrai FA. If I get a 10 it’d go great with my dark explorers PSA 10.
I picked up 27 XY Breakpoint FAs. I’ll let you know if i get duplicates, highly unlikely but it has happened. I got 3 Gallade FA PSA 10s.

Good luck! I picked up a couple Breakpoint FAs myself so we’ll see how they look. Definitely let me know if you score a duplicate 10.

I still have an extra copy of the _'s Groudon in PSA 10 if you’re interested. Might even have an ungraded one lying around but I’ll have to check once I manage to sneak home from college for a day.

Now looking for the following:

2x Japanese XY BREAK Starter Packs (Japanese Generations) - contact me if you have them, paying well.

I have the Raichu quick construction deck if you’re looking for that one

They’ll be back soon mate, patience :wink:

1 Like

You were right :blush:

Bumping this :blush: Please PM me if you have mint condition old Japanese ex cards or PSA 10 copies of the same!

Updated!

Please note I’ve also added the following trade if anyone is interested, my PSA 6 No Rarity Charizard (could grade higher, I was not expecting a 6) plus $75 USD for your PSA 10 English Gold Star Charizard.

I can sort the 2 Regis and 3 bird play promos. If you dont mind paying shipping from the UK then pm me :blush:

Man I have psa 10 graded raichu ex and psa 10 graded salamence ex plus the ungraded kingdra ex

Wants have been updated! Please message me if you have any of the listed PSA 10 ex cards or if you have them in ungraded mint condition! Thank you!