YouTube AnthonyPadilla Interview 1 MILLION VIEWS PAGE 9.

I get dozens of interview requests, or am asked to participate in some way, for people’s YouTube channels. Im not opposed to doing them for friends like Scott, Rick Harrison, or Leonhart. I gladly do them to help their causes.
Keep in mind, I never promote personal stuff. Only stuff that benefits my friends.

Here’s my dilemma. Another friend has wanted me to participate. My only concern is his channel can be, at times, a little racy. Pokémon is pure. Battle, kill…wholesome stuff lol.
Now don’t get me wrong. He is really a great guy. Creative, hard worker, and totally fun to hang with. For all those reasons, he’s very popular with a lot of followers.

I’m gonna do it but only cause of the connection. I guess I’m only looking for absolution;)

5 Likes

I got a couple pm’s about who my friend is. His name is Anthony Padilla. He started a really popular channel with a friend but is now doing his own thing. I’m hoping he can become a bigger success now and at the same time promote Pokémon which he’s actually done in the past.

4 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Smosh collects pokemon?

8 Likes

Years ago he had the number one viewed YouTube video in history up until that time, using the Pokémon theme song. He’s always loved Pokémon;)

2 Likes

Was hoping it was Max. Lol

8 Likes

I always knew he loved Pokémon but I never imagined he would be a serious collector. That’s awesome news!

I would have literally died, Max is one of my top 3 favorite “poketubers”.

1 Like

Gary breaking down the door “MASSIVE LEGEND HERE”

9 Likes

It’ll be an interesting combination eh? We’ll be meeting up with Anthony, my son Devon and I, on June 27th in Burbank, Calif.

1 Like

Legit died of laughter haha

1 Like

Well I, for one, ship it.

1 Like

I’ve got a YouTube Gary if you wanna join ? Just come to my house in Aus with some 1st Ed zards and Base boxes and we’ll go from there

Honestly Gary you could make so much content just interviewing with different collectors and telling stories, but I’d love to see some of your PSA returns, bulk sets and other sealed products that you collected. You could even make a video about your strategy for flattening cards with the large glass slabs. Not every video needs to be long. Sometimes a 5 minute video is just as good or fun as a 20 minute one.

Edit: Whatever you do just make sure to point it out to us so we can find it;)

4 Likes

He messaged me as well:

I might do something when we are in closer proximity. Pokémon is trendy now as larger channels are doing content. Some people know already but I talked to Fazebanks awhile back. We talked on the phone and the guy genuinely likes collecting. Nice to see how widespread the hobby is now.

10 Likes

Faze_pratte has entered the chat

10 Likes

My 14 year old self is super jealous

3 Likes

If we spam Max to get you on, will you fly to Australia for the door gag?

2 Likes

It’d be far easier to just get Gary to record his own and just send it to max.

1 Like

Not the same.

P.S. I’ll go with you, Gary. (Please take me)

Actually super excited to watch this, smosh was always big way back when and hes a sincere fella. I support your choice !

1 Like

He’s not quite as risqué as he was years ago so it’ll be fine.