Xuzu' Collection

They just look so good together, no wonder Pokemon became huge!

12 Likes

loving the consistency with thin stamps

3 Likes

Thanks. I much prefer the thin stamp, personally. I may have a certain card in thick stamp and it really irritates me. :angry:

1 Like

Thick stamp or riot.

1 Like

Those Neo boxes are what dreams are made of. It makes me chuckle a little that you’ve collected them in reverse order (eg. rarity and cost).

2 Likes

That gets me too. Before I decided to collect them Neo 1 boxes were ever-presents on eBay. Since I got the first box (June 2015) I can’t really recall any opportunity to buy or enquire about one, yet I was able to get two Neo 3 boxes and one Neo 4 box, and with the exception of those three, I’ve never seen or heard of any sealed boxes of those since I’ve been back in collecting (mid 2014), save one or two Neo 4 boxes that have been opened by people. Though I’m sure perhaps some people here might have a secret stash somewhere!

1 Like

O really now… have any thicks that you want to trade out for some thins? :grin:

Amazing collection by the way!

Also, I see you share my strategy of acquiring the Zard in PSA 10 and everything else in PSA 9 - along with keeping consistency in stamps. Besides our preference for thicks/thins, we’re exactly alike. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think you can compare yourself to the Xu.

@'M I would never dare! Just specifically when it comes to having a PSA 10 Zard with a PSA 9 Blastoise/Venusaur. :ninja:

1 Like

Ohhhh I thought you meant your collections are exactly the same. Sorry dude.

Christ, those neo boxes and those starters. Freakin gorgeous!

I absolutely love the neo revelations booster box art! One day, maybe… Need to get 1st Ed charizard off my list first.

1 Like

16 Likes

Urge to play Gold/Silver/Crystal games: rising

5 Likes

Picture Perfect Scan Spree: Broken

2 Likes

Nothing new here but I just thought this was an awesome photo. I just love these Japanese shinings so much! Second to none in my opinion.

9 Likes

Not a complete set but all three have recently been put into new PSA cases, and my scanner fits three cards nicely. One of my goals for 2017 is to get the other two. Beautiful cards. I decided not to pursue a complete Gold Star set any more and either have sold ones I did have or am in the process of doing so. The only one I’m debating keeping is Charizard, but I am also saving for a house so I may end up sacrificing it.

9 Likes

Johto starters

6 Likes

That Meganium is like “ahhh swirl!”

6 Likes

5 of my favourites. Every bit worthy of protecting in that PSA case!

5 Likes