PSA 9 Alakazam 100
PSA 9 Chansey 100
PSA 9 Mewtwo 100
PSA 9 Nidoking 90
PSA 9 Ninetales 100
PSA 9 Clefairy 100

Those prices are nostalgic

10 Likes

lol yeah I’d buy all day at these prices.

Sorry OP, but you will have to pretty much double your offer on all these cards and for the Charizard expect to pay $1800-2000.

Ninetales and Nidoking can probably be had close to your offer prices, but everything else is just too much of a lowball. Last Clefairy sold for $340. Chansey is $500+(last sale actually earned a whooping $749.99) and the other cards are about $200.

1 Like

I just sold a Psa 9 shadowless charizard and I was lucky to get $1600 took me awhile to get that price so I would say he’s more around that price for a Zard

I sold 2 PSA 9 zards, one for 2k the other for $2250. Value can range on the strength of the grade.

2 Likes

how long ago?

One within the past month, the other a few months ago.

I also think when you get into higher end cards, reputation becomes a factor. I would imagine any established account will earn a bit more than a new account with a hand photo of the card.

Yeah I can see one going for 2250 a few months ago but 2000 now is a great price you got. but you are right about reputation I agree to that getting a premium 100%. plus so much saturation today so considering all that you got a great price. Forget pwcc Scott your the next consignment service lol!

1 Like

Haha I would only allow BIN/MAO listings! None of this 4 mewtwo dumping madness! :slightly_smiling_face:

And yeah I agree the 2k is on the higher side right now. It was a strong 9, older cert (if that matters for people), and no hand photo. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve actually been thinking about switching all my eBay Pictures to selfies with me holding the card! You mean to tell me that this wouldn’t be a viable business strategy? I mean c’mon, that’s what all the cool kids are doing! Haha

Honestly Though, I completly agree with you when it comes to reputation and higher-end cards. I definitely seek-out established sellers when I’m looking to purchase something of higher value for my collection!

1 Like

haha! you have a very bright business future ahead of you in this community my friend :wink:

It all depends on whether you got a cute mug like mine or not😎

5 Likes

lol I love your new avatar gary

Lol thanks

New prices y’all PM me!

Can I ask what your final price was on the Charizard?

One sold on eBay for $1450 recently. Maybe OP bought it?

Yeah I got it for 1450

That’s what you get for checking eBay everyday like a hawk