WTB PSA 10 Tyranitar

**English Tyranitar Buy List (Would consider raw on some of the older stuff if strong 10 candidates). My set is like 90% done here so what’s left is a pain…**No idea how to price these three.
Meiji JP Tyranitar Vs Ferraligatr.Meiji JP Tyranitar Vs Steelix.Topps Johto Champtions Tyranitar DIE-CUT EMBOSSED
PSA 10 Mysterious Treasures holo: $200
PSA 10 Stormfront Theme deck holo: $200 (no raws atm, being graded)
PSA 10 Stormfront Reverse: $200
PSA 10 Unleashed: $50
PSA 10 Unleashed Reverse: $200
PSA 10 Unleashed theme deck holo: $200 (no raws)
PSA 10 fates collide pre-release: $100 (no raws atm, being graded) or staff $750
PSA 10 pop series 1: $400

6 Likes

I have Gyarados if you still need

1 Like

Hi,

I have the following three for sale:

PSA 9 Shadowless Mewtwo
PSA 9 Shadowless Nidoking
PSA 9 Shadowless Zapdos

Would be really interested in making a sale.

2 Likes

I will PM to discuss :blush:

I sold a Blastoise to another member here for $900. If you’d do that I’d be happy to sell you my other one.

1 Like

I appreciate the offer but I’m somewhat holding off on the starters while I watch the market a while, which is why my offers on those 3 are low. He was just 800 on ebay (695 after fees) so I dont want to chase those prices… I’m gambling on a market pullback that I feel will happen once PSA starts really cranking out cards again and lower income people get off the crazy high unemployment. The non-starters I feel more comfortable buying right now since the amount I can get burned on is substantially lower lol…

PM sent

Bump with new prices

Interested in sealed Fares Collide Prerelease Tyranitar?

I would be interested. PM me your asking price!

Bump 3 shadowless holos left!

1 Like

Zapdos BIN on eBay for below your offer price :blush:

Thanks. Tough call to wait on this auction or buy it since PWCC one sold for $500… Market is at a tipping point imo.

Bump with Shadowless non-holo needs

Don’t want to bomb you post. Just want to say. You allready got the chansey. Nice. Good luck.

@crystalaquapolisbhas a PSA 9 Shadowless Beedrill for sale on IG. You’d need a UK Middle-man. Good luck!

Yeah he was one of the first holos I bought. Still need Raichu and Alakazam, but I’m biding my time for now.

1 Like

PSA 9 Shadowless beedrill and psa 10 mysterious treasures tyranitar reverse obtained. Updated price on the two shadowless holos… I really need thosE!

nice list, best of luck. Love the ttars.

Sent you a pm.