WTB PSA 10 Tyranitar

Did you ever get the Blastoise in 9? Today taking that offer would of been the best choice.

I bought it a few months ago for 800 :blush:

4 Likes

I remember offering $875 for a strong one when they were going for $800 and thinking “I have to mentally prepare for a dip”… I was a little wrong :joy:

Good luck on the rest of your set!

1 Like

I just sold my alakazam psa 9 shadowless for $2100

2 Likes

Yikes how did that go from 700 to 2100 in less than 10 days… Guess I’ll be waiting on that one then.

1 Like

For the same reason a PSA 9 Shadowless Blastoise spiked from $2k to $9k in a couple of weeks, I guess.

1 Like

I sold the one for $700 . . . that’s ok though, that means my personal collection is growing in value.

1 Like

Yikes indeed, I was saying the same when the 1st Ed Base Holos in psa 9 where pushing $2k-3k. Now I just ponied up around $15k for just Mewtwo, Alakazam & Clefairy alone & that’s apparently a good deal now. Paying those prices were painful, could’ve completed the set for half that weeks ago & I still got 2 more to go… sigh.

I wish you luck, it’s a struggle for Base Set collectors right now.

I have an alakazam that I plan to sell, but as noted the prices seem to have moved a lot. Also have a poliwrath.

Well… After buying Raichu, Wartortle, Yellow cheeks, and 8 others from the set this month I barely have enough funds to cover rent and my CC bill due here in a few days. You’re welcome to PM me your asking price, but I think it’s going to be a few paychecks before I can buy Alakazam where it is now.

Bump now that no longer ISO Shadowless, Just Tyranitars!

There is a Mysterious Treasure up on ebay, though pretty high priced compared to your bid. Maybe you can work something out with the seller

www.ebay.de/itm/2007-Mysterious-Treasures-17-123-17-TYRANITAR-HOLO-PSA-10-ONLY-8/333772984962?hash=item4db66b9282:g:fKQAAOSwdihfnbYw

Yeah I talked to him already. Nearly $500 for a dp holo is outrageous IMO. I would pay half that max…

2 Likes

I paid $1800 for Unseen Forces Tyranitar and the previous sale before that was $1500.
I think I’ve seen SR Lost Thunder TTar for $150-200 on ebay. very undervalued because any one RR from Lost thunder is a 1 in 5 cases (30 booster boxes). I think PSA 10s should be more valuable.

1 Like

Most recent sale for ttar unseen is 2k usd privately. Dragon frontiers one should be just as much given the lower pop.

Thanks, hard to know when they haven’t been for sale for so long.

1 Like

I do have the mysterious treasure one!!

Bump with a couple purchases. Really hitting the needle in the haystack cards now…