WTB PSA 10 / GEM MINT Shadowless Magneton !

Bzzz!

Looking to buy a PSA 10 / GEM MINT Shadowless Magneton!

The card must be in PRISTINE condition!

In other words, even if it is a PSA 10, I am looking for one that is absolutely in perfect condition! Some PSA 10s have some very tiny minor issues, but the one I want to buy must be quite literally PERFECT!

If you have one, shoot me a message with your price!

If you know someone who does, please refer me to them!

Thanks!

www.ebay.com/itm/pokemon-shadowless-magneton-mislabled-psa-GEM-MINT-10-VHTG-/222656173515?hash=item33d75795cb:g:U0gAAOSwzSRZyNAW

1 Like

The seller has also made an account here. @pokedavey

I appreciate the referral guys! I’ll shoot him a message!

After studying just the pictures he has on his eBay, I unfortunately think that is one I will not be buying! Their is a nick on the top left corner of the back of the card, and has tiny traces of edge wear! My goal is to purchase one that is PRISTINE! My quest continues!

1 Like

I had a feeling you’d say that, another member passed on this card for the top left corner as well. I think the angle in which the seller takes his pictures is hurting his potential for a sale. lol

I’m not saying the nick isn’t a problem but I’d like to see how the card looks like from other angles. Then again, I won’t disagree it’s a pretty soft 10 if you ask me.

I like your sharp eye. It’s good to be picky about your 10’s. Maybe the regrading flippers will slow their roll a bit.

3 Likes

What’s your best public offer? Kinda the way we do it here. You just may flush out one of my/our best ones here;)

I appreciate the effort though showing me his post regardless guys! I myself couldn’t even find it when I put “shadowless magneton PSA 10” on ebay! Yah that angle definitely doesn’t flatter the 10 at all, combined with all those scratches on the case it almost feels like a 9 to me!

I appreciate the comment Tem if you don’t have eagle eyes when you’re looking to buy PSA 10s you might as well stick to 8s and 9s! If I’m paying such a premium for GEM MINT I want that card to be perfect!