WTB A PSA 9 SHADOWLESS CHARIZARD

Exactly what it says on the box.

Australian buyer.

Centering is the most important factor for me. I’m not looking for a card which could be cracked and regraded as a 10, just looking for a solid, handsome 9.

Prices are all over the place looking at sold listings, if I had to gauge a consistent value maybe around the $1400-1600 mark… but then I see recent auctions ending as low as $1250 but obviously nobody wants to sell that low… Wouldn’t mind paying a more if any potential seller could offer a 2-4 month payment plan.
I’m well aware I’m not going to get one quoting the lowest PWCC sold listings :stuck_out_tongue:

a handsome 9 :heart_eyes:

current supply is crazy, dont think you should have a very hard time finding! theres like 14 PSA 9s on ebay

I have a (what I consider to be) nicely centered, very, very clean PSA 9 coming back from PSA this week.

See: i.imgur.com/3yBrTbo.jpg

I’d take $1,700 over 3-4 months if that’s what you need. (Basing this on cutting some value from the lowest eBay listing and my belief in the strength of my 9, plus the payment period timeframe). The back is amazing, there is literally no wear on the edges. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to work something out. I have no problem shipping to Australia.

1 Like

Looks great

Dont sell the low price point short with all the grades up on ebay right now Budget! You might get lucky :heart_eyes: If I were you I’d hit every single one of them with a cheeky bid just to see if you get any counteroffers.

1 Like