WTB: PSA 10 French First Edition Leveinard (Chansey)

Hello, I have been trying to purchase a PSA 10 French first edition Leveinard (Chansey) for a couple years now with no luck. Hopefully the E4 members can help! This card has a population of 3. I have only found one owner who was not willing to sell it. I am also willing to buy a NM-M French first edition Leveinard ungraded card with the hopes that I potentially grade it a PSA 10.

Please, if you have any information about this card or know somebody who may be willing to sell, please let me know.

PSA 10 French First Edition Leveinard: $3,000+ (willing to negotiate since Pokemon prices have been increasing lately)

Ungraded, NM-M French First Edition Leveinard: $50-$120 (depending on condition)

3 Likes

Bump

Bump, raised price.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Your best bet is to track down one of the owners through IG if you can find them, and try making an offer there. With such a low pop, your best bet is to go straight to the source.

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, I have an intense dislike for social media platforms so I have not tried that yet but I may have to eventually.

PM’d you!

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump, raised price.

Can you pm me as well