WTB: Neo series bulk (1st Edition or Unlimited)

Hey all! So I am specifically looking to buy some near-mint to mint bulk from the Neo sets.

Baseline prices below:

1ST EDITION NEO GENESIS
Commons: $0.75
Uncommons: $1.00
Rares: $2.00 (will pay $25 for Cleffa)

1ST EDITION NEO DISCOVERYCommons: $0.75
Rares: $5.00 (will pay $15.00 for Espeon/Umbreon non-holo rares)

1ST EDITION NEO REVELATIONCommons: $0.75
Rares: $5.00 (will pay $15.00 for Lugia)

1ST EDITION NEO DESTINYCommons: $0.75
Uncommons: $1.50
Rares: $5.00 (will pay $15.00 for Light Dragonair)
Eeveelutions: $10.00

UNLIMITED NEO GENESISCommons: $0.30
Uncommons: $0.75
Rares: $1.00 (will pay $10.00 for Cleffa)

UNLIMITED NEO DISCOVERYCommons: $0.30
Rares: $2.50 (will pay $10.00 for Espeon/Umbreon non-holo rares)

UNLIMITED NEO REVELATIONCommons: $0.30
Rares: $2.50 (will pay $10.00 for Lugia)

UNLIMITED NEO DESTINYCommons: $0.30
Rares: $2.50 (will pay $10.00 for Light Dragonair)

Please shoot me a PM if you have any of this bulk you are willing to sell. And if you have any other WOTC bulk, feel free to let me know. Pretty much interested in everything WOTC related right now, but I am focusing on the Neo sets.

Thank you! :blush:

I have some neo bulk that looks pretty good. I will get counts for you later today.

I should have most of the neo sets all complete in 1st ed non Holo. Doubles/Triples probably along with quite a few of the other WOTC sets. Will lyk

These prices are insulting

6 Likes

Yeah lmfao. I’d pay double or triple if someone gives me complete sets.

Alright looks like I have the following rn:
There might be a few holes in some sets, and the “Many” ones have a few full sets and many C/UC sets

Jungle 1st Ed x1
Gym Heroes Many
Gym Challenge x2
Base x2
Jungle x2
Fossil x2
Neo Destiny 1st Ed x2/3
Neo Discovery 1st Ed Many
Neo Genesis 1st Ed Many
Neo Revelation 1st Ed Many
Fossil 1st Ed Many
Rocket 1st Ed Many

I dont know pricing yet though, I sold just a C/UC fossil 1st ed set for 225 last week

First of all, the prices are right in line with the T&T buylist. There is obviously variation with certain cards (like the starters, Togepi, etc.; this is probably more the case with Neo than any of the other sets), but a whole lot of the Neo cards are going for less than $1 in bulk. Some of them are even at 20 cents and under.

Second, I clearly stated they are “baseline” prices, which means I am clearly open to negotiation. So instead of coming into a buy thread and saying “prices are insulting,” how about actually either a.) naming what you think prices should be, or b.) not posting in the thread at all?

2 Likes

You’re offering pennies on the dollar for extremely liquid cards to a forum of collectors who are familiar with market prices and the mark up associated with grading mint raw cards, which comes off as tone-deaf. Good luck with your efforts.

1 Like

All I could find. I have like 20x as much from earlier WoTC sets… Looking athem probably not what you want. Neo stuff is a bit worse condition than other sets, LP- on average.

Lol these are not extremely liquid cards. Trust me. I know. I sell them, and they move relatively slowly. The market prices for most of these cards in raw NM condition (which, remember, can be a PSA 7 or 8) is generally $3-4 for individual cards (which I understand can be higher for certain cards, which I already said). That is not far off of the bulk prices I am offering (which I have already said I am flexible on).

Unless you actually have the items listed and you are willing to sell, it’s pretty bad form to come into a thread ripping someone for their prices, especially when you aren’t naming the prices you think they are worth. Just saying.

Shot you a PM!

Agreed, your prices are fair. There is absolutely no money in grading PSA 8 and PSA 9 quality 1st edition neo non holos outside of a few.

1 Like

As someone who sold thousands of dollars worth of Neo bulk non holos this summer, the prices seem fair and in line with what it’s going to worth to piece them out. They are very slow sellers and take a lot of work. Don’t be so quick to judge someone’s prices.

1 Like