WTB Japanese uncut Jungle/ Gym HOLO sheet

WTB Japanese uncut Jungle/ Gym HOLO sheet (5k~7k)

I’m looking at a typical 4x4 sheet size. (To match my other collections :blush: )
I’m ok to purchase bigger size sheets as well. Do PM me to further discuss price if required.

Definitely open to any discussions
Was wondering anyone over here happen to have it ?

Jungle - Never seen
Gym hero - Never seen (apart from Sabrina)
Base - Found
Fossil - Found
Neo Genesis - Found
Team Rocket - Found

bump!

bump!

bump!

i dont think i have ever seen a Japanese uncut sheet before. if you do manager to get one could you post pics of it please bro? would love to see! best of luck my friend.

1 Like

They exist. Go on IG.

1 Like

You can check my IG: eroticpikachu :blush:

1 Like

bump

bump!

I saw a few surface on ebay before. I dont remember the seller but they had 2 neo sheets, 1 rocket, and 1 base 4x4. Those 4 by 4 r actually cut out of the bigger sheet if i recall.

The JPN are pretty hard to come by. I saw a JPN Rocket holo sheet quite awhile back, before I knew it, the listing was gone.
Oh well xD part of the hunt !

1 Like

bump!

pokemuseum.weebly.com/uncut-sheets.html - just found this site recently, pretty cool for an uncut sheet data collection site. Does not look like many Japanese ones have made it into the world.

2 Likes

Nice link! A few of those were hard reminders for some I did not bid on and regret it. Here is a 4 - 4x4 Japanese sheet

4 Likes

Dang, that is a thing of beauty! Thanks for sharing it. Curious how you put a value on something like that.

Ive had a few of those hard reminders not bidding on some OCs. I foolishly thought I could find and grade my own at some point :sweat_smile:

I think value on items like this is just based on personal value. I have not seen another for Japanese base, although I am sure there are others out there. This is one of the only Japanese pieces I have in my personal collection.

Im assuming you already have a Base Set one? Only found a base set uncut Japanese one.

:wink: That’s correct.
I’d love to get my hands on the jungle and team rocket sheet. So beautiful i can cry looking at it :laughing:

1 Like

bump!

bump