(Wtb) 1st Ed Psa 10 ( Shining Charizard )

Hello everyone I’m strongly looking for a First Edition Psa 10 Shining Charizard I am willing to pay cash roughly looking for the 2.2 -2.5 thousand area depending on the true condition of the card Inside of the slab.

I have a first edition neo destiny booster box I want to display the box and slab together :heart::heart:

Hello OP, just wanted to weigh in that I myself have been searching for this card for a while now. It is going for well north of $2750 these days from what I can tell.

1 Like

As JC states many collectors are seeking it and price wise card has gone up to 2.7+

1 Like

I see well I’m a firm believer in not all psa 10 cards graded 10 deserve that grade so for me it really depends on how the card looks inside the slab I’m not against paying a little bit more but I’m confident if I’m patient something will come my way. I’ve noticed time after time people are trying to force prices up. I don’t really agree with how suddenly ever week hundereds and thousands even of dollars product seem to me rising. I have sold a few things for a low reasonable price substantially lower than eBay last sold just to support the fair pricing movement and not the let’s see how much we can milk someone movement

5 Likes

People are buying or willing to buy at these higher prices

Just letting everyone know with an update I was able to find a beautiful psa 10 for 2.4 I would say thanks for the help but I feel I received more hate than anyone actually trying to point me in the right direction sometimes I guess you just have to throw yourself out there and see what you can do. But none the less I got what I needed for the price I can afford.

11 Likes

Nice work

1 Like

Nicely done. Sounds like a good deal.

The reason people reacted the way they did is because in their experience, when they let 10-15% get in the way of buying something, they ultimately missed out and that item left their budget in the dust. Lol. Happened to me numerous times.

Nonetheless, show it off when you get it!

2 Likes