WTB 1999 Tropical Wind

My offers depend on the grade.

PSA 10: $17,000
PSA 9: $10,000
PSA 8: $7,500
PSA 7: $6,000
PSA 6 or lower or ungraded: Not sure if interested but willing to talk

I am not interested in buying a card that has been graded incorrectly by PSA.

6 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-1999-Super-Tropical-Mega-Battle-Trainer-Card-PSA-9/273630506037?hash=item3fb5a62c35:g:lFIAAOSwXgxcJ7xt

here is a 9 for 10k. Sometimes it doesn’t show up in the search query on eBay. You probs already know about it though. But just in case you haven’t seen it…

The seller isn’t disclosing a obvious crease/indent that’s on the card. It’s a misgraded PSA 9

11 Likes

Thank you. Was not aware.

Chewy has a PSA 6 for sale on Instagram. I know he’s on here but I’m not sure of his E4 username. Here’s his IG:

1 Like

You may have just saved a member THOUSANDS lol. That’s what E4 is all about:)

8 Likes

There is one in akibahara, Tokyo. Could hit an 8 possibly a 9 at grading for 450000 yen as of 3 weeks ago. If you have a friend in Japan, might be worth talking to him since itll save you approx $3000-4000.

1 Like

The fact that I’ve never really made a good effort to buy cards directly from Japan is the bane of my existence as a high-end Pokemon card collector. I remember a few years ago trying to figure out the process and it was just too much of a headache.

So no, I don’t have a friend in Japan. :sob:

2 Likes

If you find out the store maybe you could contact them somehow and see if they will agree to ship it? Massive longshot imo but still worth a go possibly.

Key word is “could”.

2 Likes

Japanese stores have consistently been a massive pain to deal with. They rarely budge or go out of their way for foreigners unless they are specifically a middleman in my experience. Defenitely worth a shot though

You do have a friend there, our own Japanime may help.

2 Likes

I know the site that has it, ill see if i can help figure out a middleman for you.

1 Like

What’s wrong with E4’s own, Japanime?

If Glenn ? can do it, then nice

The card has been found and purchased. :blush:

12 Likes

Congrats! Did you find a raw or graded copy?

Thanks! :grin:

It’s a graded copy.

1 Like

Congratulations man! One of the best cards in the hobby! :blush:

2 Likes

I purchased that exact card. Ended up having multiple indents. Probably psa 6 at best.