Worlds E4 Name Tags

Not sure if you agree, but I think this is a good idea. Especially with bunches of us being in attendance.
Many of us aren’t known by face so as to avert any embarrassment, why not custom name tags? An E4 exclusive.
If somebody here who’s a lot smarter than me could produce these, I’ll pay for them. If they are especially, like collectors quality, I’ll still pay for them.
The picture below is just my lame attempt, but you get the idea:)
Am I on target…or out to lunch🤞

12 Likes

I love it! I know many first names of people here but not all. It can also be difficult when we have 3-4 Scotts and and least 2 Jeremys. We should definitely look into the process of getting some made.

I ran the idea of t-shirts by Scott a while ago. He decided not to pursue that project but I offered to make them. I’m still totally down with a t-shirt or name tag or some kind of indicator as to who we are. @smpratte if you would like to jump in here and give your ideas. I would love some kind of follow up and I can make an action plan.

I’d prefer name tags since T-shirt’s couldn’t be washed (and they don’t make them my size lol)

What an awesome idea :blush:

Makes me want to go to worlds :relieved:

1 Like

Whipped this up real quick as a proof-of-concept. Would be printed on normal paper but we could get some nice plastic nametag holders as well for cheap and they would brighten it up and protect it. This si what a lot of the conferences I’ve been to do and it works a treat.

5 Likes

GREAT Idea!

This will be my first time actually meeting everyone from E4 - would definitely help me as I only know a few people by name! Haha

Y’all gonna stamp E4 on some cards or wha? :smirk:

2 Likes

@fourthstartcg,

Now you’re talking:)

Haha…I love that.

1 Like

They should all be miss stamped errors.

1 Like

I’m down.

Someone get em done, and I’ll throw in the money for mine!

I think it would cultivate growth and attendance, because it will make it easier for first timers to approach other forum members.

However, the forum may be large enough where even the most seasoned members do not know the vas majority of people. Even more reason.

Either way, great suggestion Gary. Plus, a free and unique souvenir.

drive.google.com/file/d/1n4enJdCb3nJo1kGmJFWQ0T-Lle6K319v/view?usp=sharing
Gotta keep those badges classy.

Thanks for the nice PMs.

Who wants to take on the task? I’ll add to this title requesting the name of all E4 attendees. Just waiting for the person doing the work and Scott’s approval. Then we’ll start posting our desire to obtain tags here.

I’ll cover the cost for everyone.

1 Like

Classy for sure:)

I’ll take on the project.

Just need the Scott okay and I’ll submit a total estimated cost to you so you know in advance. I’ll send a PM here in a moment.

Don’t worry about the cost. I’ll approve whatever you do:)

C’mon Scott. Wake up;)