2019 Worlds In Pictures

Let’s get our pics out there for all to see so they can share in the experience.
I’ll start with this one I just got from Dani (SuperDuperDani on YouTube). She was on the same Anthony Padilla Pokemon show as me.

29 Likes

It was nice of Scott to wear a tee shirt that described me:)

29 Likes

Just realized I posted these in the wrong thread, still catching up on sleep from worlds :slightly_smiling_face:

Here was the E4 meetup, which was a ton of fun:

Also the E4 exclusive signing with Imakuni:

20 Likes

sick!

@smpratte , was that t-shirt a gift or did you have it made? It might be time to add some SMPratte Merch to the YouTube channel! :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome pics :blush: Glad you guys had an amazing time. Keep the pics coming :grin:

1 Like

No point in literal flexing when being a Pokemillionaire is the ultimate flex :wink:

1 Like

Incoming:

19 Likes

Ahh! What a great time. I’m loving living vicariously through these pics, especially Poké Camp 2.0 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Great contribution to the thread Jason:)

1 Like

Always happy to contribute!

Our mascot princess:

5 Likes

Very cool :blush:

Great photos everyone!

I really hope I can go to worlds next year! Seeing all of these pictures looks like so much fun!!!

2 Likes

Yee boy, nice upload of the pics, definitely would like to come out to worlds next year! Either way, will continue to contribute to the community.

Don’t hope. Be there;)

3 Likes

@garyis2000 , Love your King Pokémon attire (obviously)! :grin:

@smpratte , Nice to see the “where’s the cheaper option” quote snuck onto your shirt. Were any of the winners cheeky enough to use it against you over there? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

who is that guy in the background lol

3 Likes

@pkmnflyingmaster

(doxxed)

5 Likes