E4 Badges for Worlds 2023 - Interest thread

I am looking into getting professionally made badges done for E4 members who will be going to worlds. I am also considering making some if you still want one but won’t be there. We are looking at $5-30 each depending on the quality, $15ish is the price to expect.

• I am interested and going to worlds
  • I am interested and not going to worlds
0 voters

It will depend on volume so I need to know how many to expect.

1 Like

Will these badges have your face on them? If so, put me down.
But actually, I love this idea and will, hopefully, be attending.

Maybe our favorite pokemon? At first I thought this was a spectator badge thread where we were coordinating getting everyone passes (since we can get 2 per lucky lotto lol). A badge would interesting for E4 though. See you all there :slight_smile:

Maybe I should post an example to clarify. Having favorite pokemon is a great idea but also complicated by copyright issues ofc

1 Like

since you’re making physical badges anyway can you give em’ some sort of high level security clearance so E4 can get to the bottom of all this alien stuff?

1 Like

Yeah its clear. I just read it too fast. Yeah copyright is an issue for sure and why its not feasible but I can dream lol.

Just the usual e4 user and pokemon card collector.

6 Likes

If this is part of that “merch” all these kids are slinging these days, sign me up.

Needs to be Worlds exclusive, and only redeemable if you say hi to PFM in person.

2 Likes

At some point in the future, I WILL go to official events, and it’d be sick to recognize the Elite Fourum crew while there. Maybe a generic e4 badge? Some kind of logo that resembles the fourum logo?
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Here are some examples from the company I’m looking at

4 Likes

As someone who hasnt participated in person but is interested in meetups, the leather badge is my preferred option of those. Makes me think E4 around the world.

For more context, the badge wouldn’t look the same as those. You can imagine that TED leather one but with the e4 logo instead of the TED globe logo.

This is just to show the range of shapes and materials

1 Like

Does anyone else have a set of gym badges? I used to wear my Johto badges to Con, would probably throw this in with them and see who notices… Those badges are acrylic, but leather is an interesting thought and allows for options if you want to stitch it on, glue it to something, etc. Metal or acrylic might be cool too, but IDK that “flashy” is what we want.

1 Like

I am a patch fan so would be great to all this idea expanded. Equally would be good see this be expanded beyond worlds. Would of been great to quickly identify e4 members at worlds last year.

3 Likes

Yes, I like the rounded bottom that would fit with the logo and the name on top. Could still say E4 around the world at the top or whatever tagline youd want to label it. I assume individual/personalized ones would cost more so blank name slots that can be written on with the proper markers to make permanent would be best since then they can be bought by members who missed out or new members who want to join in on the badges.

Just my thoughts on it.

I would definitely buy a badge. I think it would be really cool and a kind of cool item from E4

I would definitely like a badge in case I go to events in the future.

1 Like

I would definitely buy one!

Here are the options I’m looking into

BADGES

3.5" x 5.5" - Single sided

Natural Wood
Standard Wood
Full color Wood
Economy Leather
Premium Leather
Standard Acrylic
Fluorescent Acrylic