E4 Badges for Worlds 2023 - Interest thread

I think acrylic would be the best all around material. As for the lanyard I think a custom purple cord would be nice.

2 Likes

I also like acrylic, but I understand that leather would allow for more wearing options and uses, such as attaching to bags, or just pinning on. I will say “economy leather” should be avoided… probably bonded or something that just won’t hold up to wear. That’d be sad.

But I’m honestly more interested in what will be ON the badge, and NOT what material it will be. Kinda curious what

means… :thinking:

OR Maybe just get the logo tattood on…

2 Likes

There are three different sizes

I can also add a design to the back. It would be like +$5 each badge, what are thoughts on that? Should we go for quality or price?

1 Like

Always quality in my opinion

6 Likes

HEY PFM stop trying to steal my THUNDER! I already did this, I already made nice button badges!! I have like 30 to hand out at worlds!!!

3 Likes

Dood! If they’re already done and nice.

I still think it’d be cool to have something official for events in general, not specific to worlds, but that may be there, not here…

1 Like

Mine is for pokemon events in general. However, I do not think I have 1 with your name on it Xileets unless you have changed your username. I guess there will be multiple ones, but I made mine first !

3 Likes

I like option B personally, and agree that having a nice logo on the back for an extra $5 is well worth it

1 Like

Quality no doubt!

1 Like

I think the more badges and buttons, the better! SilverSnorlax made some for 2019 World’s - I still have mine, and I love it! I can’t wait to add another one for 2023 World’s to my collection. :smiley: Having multiple options also helps for anyone who missed out on previous orders/rounds of name badges or name buttons!

Edit: and nobody is being forced to sign up so if they just want one, that’s fine, and if they want to collect them all like me, that’s fine too!

5 Likes

Love the idea of official worlds 2023 specific E4 badges. I think size B, double-sided with an E4 logo (perhaps with Yokohama specific art on it) would be nice. Def interested.

2 Likes

I’d like to get on the record against leather as an option. I do not like leather badges. A proper pin feels appropriate, which is what I imagined when you said “badge.”

Seeing now this is a more conventional definition of badge, I at least want to say a sturdier material is preferable to me.

2 Likes