Wishmons

A Regional Weezing based on Neptune.

Poison/Ice made of methane clathrate, spewing out liquid hydrogen and the third ball is Triton.

1 Like

We’ve still never got a dolphin which is crazy for me. Some other ideas would be:

-Houndoom evo/split evo of houndour that becomes a Cerberus
-Tentacruel evo that becomes a Kraken
-Quetzalcóatl Pokémon(perhaps a Dunsparce evo)
-Cheetah Pokémon

3 Likes

Agreed, but we have Kyogre. Seen some cool Dolphin fakemons, should probably be Psychic type if memes of world domination are to be believed. :rofl:

2 Likes

I love this thread idea. I’m surprised we haven’t gotten a capybara Pokemon yet. I think Grass/Ground would be a good typing as the only other Pokemon I can think of with that typing is Torterra.

2 Likes

I always thought Archeops was supposed to be a quezta based pokemon… it is a fairly weak attempt if so, however.

It’s based on the archaeopteryx, the so-called “missing link” between dinosaurs and birds.

I believe Rayquaza is supposed to be based on Quetzalcóatl

3 Likes

Ah! That’s right. Duh! Can’t believe I forgot. Qeutzacoatl, Nahua serpent god of Sun, Wind, and Knowledge, fits really well.

1 Like

Makes sense thanks

I think this thread does a good job at illustrating how many pokemon there are :joy: Even when we try to come up with original ideas, a lot have already been done.

For me, I’d love to see a rabbit pokemon that isn’t a soccer player, playboy or dirty ugly beast.

I was excited for this starter leak when it came out.

Instead we got a FIFA sponsorship :pensive:

7 Likes

A few other animals it would be cool to see:

1. Mega-Typhlosion or Ice type Typhlosion, anyone?
  2. More arachnids please
  3. We have flying rays and a flying fish dragon but we don’t actually have a flying fish yet
  4. I hate what this pest is doing to the Ash trees of North America, but it is a really beautiful beetle
  5. Would be nice to see some weird sharks
  6. No trilobites yet, incredibly enough
2 Likes

1. Spinosaurus - probably another rock water but I would argue for it to be ground water.
    If rock/water it can have the lightning rod ablity due to the giant sail on its back.
  2. Carnotaurus - give the dino little arms and have it learn nothing but punching moves.
  3. dragon/flying ability Moxie learns rage & outrage. x4 weakness to ice because they ditch Canada before the first sign of snow.
  4. Loon - ghost/water type with its haunting (yet beautiful) call.
  5. Bluejay - typical regional bird, normal/flying. Have it learn a few ice moves because why not.
3 Likes

I’ve been wanting an entire Glass-type for years. Makes so much sense to me.

1 Like

It looks a bit haunted (yet beautiful) as well. Definitely Ghost type material. :+1:

It really does, I think a legendary mirror does as well. Something Ghost/Dark with absurdly high special defense.

1 Like

Honestly I just want more eeveelutions. We don’t have enough and getting a flying or fighting one (or both) would be my go to next ones.

Other than that I know many people hate item pokemons such as ageslash, candela, and vanilice but honestly they just crack me up. Haunted teapot anyone? I need more of these and if not maybe they can make the ultimate meme Pokémon (I’m looking at you lechonk)

5 Likes

+1. Flying and bug would be my top choices though my guess would be that we’re going to see Dragon and Steel before we get anything else.

1 Like

And sticking with your prehistoric animal theme, how about a Pokemon based on either the Entelodont or Megatherium?

Obviously Megatherium would be a Ground type because it’s a giant ground sloth. Not sure about typing for Entelodont. Maybe Ground/Dark? That thing was vicious.

2 Likes

Fighting/Dark with Strong Jaw and a signature Fighting type move based on biting. It’s distantly related to hippos and those things sport a bite force of 1825 PSI.

1 Like

Would LOVE a snow leopard related Pokemon. Liepard exists but…

4 Likes

Speaking of cats, I would love to see a Jaguar, the most brutal big cat. Many of the cat-based pokes are soft and squishy, I want to see a real ferocious monster with sky high attack and a speed stat that doesn’t instantly relegate it to irrelevancy.

2 Likes