Will skrew down cases ruin cards?

Wondering if recessed skrew down cases from ultra pro are safe to use.

This is definitely not original title and topic of this thread. I noticed the last thread you made before this one; I was the last post and you deleted the original post. So I can’t help to feel that this thread here may have originally been directed at me. If you have a problem with something I’ve said, feel free to address me directly instead of subtweeting on the forum.

I would say ultra pro one-touch are the most popular ultra pro cases.

Oh actually it was directed to the ones attacking a post few posts below this about the guy complaining about psa grading. But by all means bud if the shoe fits wear it. You know who seeks out drama on a forum? Beta males

Yea thats actually pretty funny. Had nothing to do with you. I dont care if you think it did. But it was definitely for the ones attacking dude for complaining about being sold a psa 10 with pizza sauce and dry blood all over it.

I responded to you I think , actually I don’t even think it was you I responded to on the original post. It was culler. And I was not offended at all I thought it was funny. You think I care some random forum member called me a parrot? Bro real betas build egos on forums.

1 Like

Are you a booger faced basement bottom dweller?

Dude just post the one damn time and stop having a conversation with yourself. Shit he even answered your q already.

Haha what are you. Are you at mommy’s governing this forum too

Yes dude. You’re super cool. Everyones a little baby bottom dwelling fgt. Im in my basement crying right now. Just stfu and stop talking to yourself. Edit a comment you needy bitch.

1 Like

you got link to what you fannys fighting over? i wana get in on the gossip

1 Like

Mental illness is all over this forum just like Twitter. Haha it’s not a big deal bro.

8 Likes

hmmm calling people booger faced basement bottom dwellers, unnecessary monologuing AND basically saying people have mental illnesses cause they won’t take your bs…
definitely making a good first impression here as a new member I see :blush:

1 Like

I am not making fun of you for having a mental illness. I’m just asking you to stop looking for confrontation and legit having a full blown conversation with yourself. If you suffer from schizophrenia or something, there is medication for that. By all means feel free to just update a post with the edit button if you thought of something clever to say that you think needs to be added. Lord knows I wouldn’t want you having an anxiety attack from not getting the last word in. I said all I had to say, go ahead and chime in with something cute to sign off with so you can have some closure.

no not at all actually. I was referring to the one or two ppl attacking a post earlier.

Where is maturity? People need to chill out. Nothing productive to say then don’t bother please.

Back on topic.
Stay away from screw-down cases as well Ultra pro one-touch they both damage your cards. Still with Toploaders and Card Savers. Rudy demonstrated this in one of his latest videos.

actually man that’s closure enough. I couldn’t say it any better haha

link me what ur talking about pls young dizzle