Who's that Poké-product???

E4 I need your help! After a flick through Instagram yesterday, I noticed @areestee had found a product with very limited coverage (not even Pokébeach has anything on this).

I’m talking about the BREAK Starter Pack Blastoise edition;

It should be noted this variant doesn’t come in the big oversize packaging like the Venusaur and Charizard, so it is also minus the coin and the counters/markers.

Does anyone have information on how these are being distributed? Hoping our Japanese locals might have a better idea maybe?

@viral

@kkthxbai

@pokemontrader (I know you’re not local)

1 Like

Unboxing here -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFMcIqSgIL0

Video description reads - We’re opening some more Japanese Pokemon Generations with the brand new version of the XY BREAK starter deck. This is the Blastoise version and 2nd version of the deck with the pervious versions containing either Venusaur or Charizard. It was available in Japan during the Blastoise events throughout May and June and is the only way to get the Blastoise EX, Mega Blastoise EX and accompanying water deck. All of which feature as secret rares in the set. Enjoy :grin:

2 Likes

It’s nothing special. Was released alongside the XY11 set just wasn’t advertised as much. They cost 1000 yen and are sold in pokemon centers: www.pokemoncenter-online.com/?p_cd=4521329190051 .

3 Likes

I’ve seen these around, i think there might be two similar packs with the blastoise cards, one as shown above and one hanging cardboard display pack.

I’ll make sure to lookout for the ones above.

Thank you gents very much!

They were given away at Mega Battle Kamex in Japan for the past month or so and were just recently released to the public. I’m almost positive before they were only given to participants/winners

1 Like

they were given at the mega battle kamex in japan then i believe just last month started to sell them at pokemon centers.plus much cheaper than the first version box

2 Likes

They were given at the Mega Battle Kamex in Japan around last month (i hear echos now lol)

Any idea where we can buy them? I don;t see them on AmiAmi… :sob:

1 Like

pokemon centers in japan have them right now and like someone said pokemon center website in japan. Have a friend in japan going to pokemon centers in the next couple of weeks so might tell her to pick me up a box. since I already have the first box

www.ebay.com/itm/172255368000?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Price:US $21.90
FREE Standard Shipping from outside US

Thanks but that price is too high IMO.

1 Like