Who would be your companion/buddy Pokemon?

At first glance obvious choices are Abra and Smeargle as they personify focus to development in growth similar to humans in theory, practice and understanding self-reflection. This is similar in many aspects to disciplined humanshape mons like Tyrogue and Machop.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpAXPF__UfY
Of course either of them would be life term.

However for a more unconventional alternative, a smart companion as a guide to the area route like a Hoothoot or Shiny Zubat hung on your back head. You can’t go wrong with who you like on your journey, unless you don’t discover anything new and stay fixed.

My result would be something like this

1 Like

It’s like the Pikachu in Yellow or Chikorita in GSC dilemma in rewarding the true companion pokémon of ultimate potential and gratitude. Done it plenty of times already with both. Long is the way and hard that out of Hell leads out to light.

4 Likes

Shinx is the cutest companion who wouldn’t have to battle = my better version of Pikachu

but like flying around on Metagross would be the coolest

2 Likes

This is seriously tough, my mind keeps saying Mewtwo but it’s almost 7 feet tall, then I’m thinking Mew but it wouldn’t like being domisticated. Then I think Charmander but he would have trouble burning places down. Ima have to go with ninetales, simply because they’re gorgeous and still domisticatable, yes I just made up a word.

3 Likes

3 Likes

No-one domesticates Ninetales, you’ve seen that episode, you become domisticatable.

1 Like

I love Rotom!

If you count him as a pseudo legendary though it is a toss-up between Mawile, Pumpkaboo or Furret. :grin:

1 Like

Neo Discovery UMBREON

2 Likes

Ampharos probably. It was my fav to use in the early games and it is the perfect amount of derpness with good size for a buddy and still fully evolved in powerful. Plus who wouldn’t want to hang out with Fabio when you really needed him??

If not ampharos, probably a smaller bird pokemon. I’ve been fond of the pidgey line but not opposed to maybe a starly.

1 Like

Onix. Cold rocky hugs.

3 Likes

Snorlax… just for the misery.

Serious answer, Jolteon. It suits me to walking around with something that looks like it has an edge, but also approachable. In real life I’ve always liked the idea of having a savannah cat, I just don’t want to take care of one, Jolteon would be like my Pokémon version of a savannah cat.

4 Likes

Well probably blastoise, but squirtle :heart:… sunglasses​:heart:… I have to add something more?:joy:

Legendary? Entei

Realistically a totodile, but if I wanted to rule the world I’d probably snag a Rayquaza.

1 Like

Starmie for me, just my favourite Pokemon overall. It’s cool, it has a really nice shiny form, it has alot of attitude for something with no face etc. :rofl:

2 Likes

I would say Snorlax but I think mobility would be a problem if I had him outside of his pokeball all of the time haha. With that being said I’m going with my boi Munchlax

1 Like

I would probably choose venusaur or vileplume.

1 Like

Blastoise for sure

1 Like

Surprise surprise

4 Likes

If I was travelling around staying outside etc I would go with magcargo. You always have a fire near you, can set anything threatening on fire easily and apparently it’s so hot it makes rain turn to steam so I’d always stay dry too!

2 Likes