Who is your starter?

ill go with this fella

4 Likes

I spend time with this little guy and enjoy life.
No need for evolving or winning battles, just chilling at the lake and listening to Fleetwood Mac

4 Likes

Clearly Totodile

1 Like

Turtwig was my first Pokémon ever and it’s still my favorite starter :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Which would you evolve into down the road, or would you?

Listening to some “Gypsy” and hangin in the grass :ok_hand:

You are only able to choose one… :grimacing:

It’s tough, but I’d probably end up going with Beldum

1 Like

Too easy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think my answer would depend on a few questions:

1. Does Eevee have the power to learn moves of many different types as it did in Let’s Go Eevee? (that Eevee was SO overpowered)

2. What game am I playing and are the starters of that game available later on?

I think my answer changes for these questions.

For example, there are A TON of Water Pokemon in R/B/Y, so choosing Vaporeon would be silly. There are fewer Fire and Electric Pokemon in Gen 1, so Flareon or Jolteon would be the better choice.

If we are just talking about aesthetics, I may choose Flareon or Leafeon.

1 Like

I might go with a murkrow. There would be a story arc where he starts off as a bad boy bully and nearly chases me off a cliff but at the last moment when he’s looking away to not watch me die, he turns back and gives a sigh and saves me from a tragic death.

It would be a long process but eventually I would help him turn his life around and become a good birdy and gains the respect of his past murkow peers through his kindness instead of intimidation tactics and fear. Then the evolution would be triggered as he learns a valuable lesson about what it means to be respected as a good bird and not just as a mob boss villain

Here's the chatGPT interpretation:

Title: The Epic Tale of Shadow’s Redemption

In the mystical town of Ebonshire, where the skies were painted with hues of twilight, a notorious gang of Murkrow cast a dark shadow over the lives of the townsfolk. At the helm of this malevolent flock was a Murkrow named Shadow, notorious for his piercing caw and his insatiable lust for power, which he wielded with ruthless precision.

Amidst the fear and chaos, a courageous young boy named PFM refused to bow to the tyranny of Shadow and his gang. Driven by an unwavering determination, PFM ventured deep into the heart of the Whispering Woods, where ancient legends whispered secrets of forgotten power.

As PFM journeyed through the shadow-laden forest, he stumbled upon a radiant stone, pulsating with an ethereal energy, said to possess the ability to evolve Pokémon. The moment PFM’s hand grazed the stone’s surface, Shadow appeared, his obsidian feathers glinting ominously in the moonlight.

With a sinister caw, Shadow demanded PFM relinquish the stone, but PFM’s resolve held firm, his grip tightening around the gleaming artifact. Enraged, Shadow beat his wings with a thunderous fury, sending PFM hurtling towards the precipice of a jagged cliff.

Hanging by a thread, PFM stared into the abyss below, his fate seemingly sealed. Yet, in that heart-stopping moment, Shadow faltered, unable to bear the sight of the brave youth plunging to his doom. With a newfound compassion, Shadow soared through the air and rescued PFM from the jaws of death.

This unexpected act of mercy forged an unbreakable bond between the two, and together, they embarked on a journey to redefine the meaning of respect and camaraderie. Through trials and tribulations, PFM patiently guided Shadow, teaching him that true strength lay not in fear and domination, but in kindness and understanding.

As the days turned to weeks and weeks to months, Shadow’s heart began to mend, his once-menacing presence now imbued with newfound warmth. The transformation did not go unnoticed by his fellow Murkrow, who, one by one, began to follow his benevolent example.

The day finally came when Shadow’s metamorphosis reached its zenith, as he realized that genuine respect could never be taken by force, but only earned through acts of kindness and empathy. As this epiphany unfolded, the stone in PFM’s possession blazed with a divine light, engulfing Shadow in a cascade of celestial radiance.

In a heartbeat, Shadow evolved into a regal Honchkrow, his once-dark feathers now gleaming with an aura of magnificence. The awestruck Murkrow bowed before him, pledging their allegiance, not out of fear, but out of reverence and admiration.

Under Shadow’s benevolent reign, the skies of Ebonshire were cleansed of their darkness, as the once-fearful townsfolk embraced a newfound tranquility. PFM and Shadow stood side by side, their friendship a testament to the transformative power of love, understanding, and the magic that resides within us all.

5 Likes

This is hard, but I pick Gastly. I look at Gengar and Jolteon as a darkness and light. They’re both my favorite and they both represent two different extensions/personalities of who I actively am.

I’ll find the Eevee along the way

5 Likes

Oooo, that was probably choice #2. unfortunately, I am not tough enough to walk around with Tyranitar down the road :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No video game; real life. You can teach it whatever moves you believe it could actually learn.

If I had a real life starter Eevee, I would want it to evolve into what it prefers, regardless of my preferences. :heart:

2 Likes

Real life you say??? Give me the Pokemon that creates money by scratching stuff, world domination next!

Pokemon Meowth GIF - Pokemon Meowth Gold Coins - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

250px-Sugimori_079
… to remind me to not forget the most important Thing to do: NOTHING

2 Likes

My starter would be turtwig as it was my starter for Diamond and Brilliant Diamond.

1 Like