White Rabbit's Collection

@whiterabbit, such an impressive collection you have achieved in only one year! You must be proud, and I must say that I am jealous… But as you have mentioned, it is a good example that with effort and consistency it can be achieved.

Out of curiosity, have you calculated the profitability of your investment in percentage? And, if you got to pick one thing, what have you enjoy the most in this year?

Sinos, I haven’t really figured a dollar amount on the entire collection. There are a few things that I have that aren’t in my pics. I have a trainer deck b, demo pack, Japanese McDonald’s promo set, neo discovery 1st edition set, and a few packs of shadowless cards. I would guess and say it’s over 12k. The one thing that was fun about this challenge was all the cards that I missed out on because of my budget. I missed out on a no numbered topsun charizard, psa 9 shadowless charizard, 1st edition base set charizard, korean charizard and many more because they were a few dollars over my limit. I missed the topsun zard by 7 dollars. It was a great experience. My wife, however, is glad that the challenge is over. She gets her husband back. I look forward to still collecting. I just wont be so zealous. I would like to complete the 1st edition base set sometime this year, and I’ll probably send some of my nicer cards to PSA.

You have really been commited to the chanllenge! Not even been willing to pay that exrta 7$, but at the end is part of the challenge isnt?

Hope to see your updates on the future! Good luck!

2 Likes

Made my first big purchase. A PSA 9 Zard popped up on Instagram, and the card shop happened to be less than a half hour away from me. I pulled the trigger and got a fantastic deal on this 1st Edition Charizard.

9 Likes

I was second in line for this, an absolute steal

1 Like

I know. I thought it was a mistake, but they sold it to me. I’m happy to own it.

1 Like
Was it that much below the 5k mark?

It was half off the market price.

1 Like

Oh my, that’s pretty sick. Congratulations on the pickup!

1 Like

Newest Editions to the Collection

7 Likes

That non-Holo 5/82 Dragonite in PSA-10 is awesome! And all those box-toppers together as well. Actually, everything is of course very cool. Nice collection update, @whiterabbit!

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Beautiful collection mate!

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, amazing collection. That 1st Ed. Korean Zard looks alive, what effects did you use?

1 Like

Thanks melchior, I’m not sure on the filter that I used on the zard. I usually just fool around until I think it looks good.

I’ve been neglecting my collection posts here on Efour. Here are a few of the items I have picked up over the past few months.

11 Likes

A couple of new additions to the collection.

1 Like