Moof57's collection

Now it’s mainly newer cards that we have although I’m trying to get my lads into the older era cards, these are just a few pages from the binder and the start of my sons charizard collection

flic.kr/p/2gXeEMv

flic.kr/p/2gXfrk9

flic.kr/p/2gXfqC2

flic.kr/p/2gXeEQg

We also have a rather large detective pikachu card that won’t fit into the folder

flic.kr/p/2gXeD2r

More to add soon, waiting on a big and expensive collection purchase to be delivered :+1:

8 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum! nice collection of Zards and Rainbow Rares. And that Pikachu sign is pretty cool as well. :blush:

It might look better to post the pictures directly instead of pasting the links, though. You can use the links ending with .jps, and then use those to insert the images. Here your links posted as actual pictures:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

Love love love the pika poster!!!

So I bought a decent sized collection to add some cards to the lads collection and to sell a few.
Now I’d always seen people posting psa cards but I’d never really seen the big deal with them.
The buy turned up with a few psa cards included,and I was sold on them straight away, I ended up back on ebay that night and bought the jumpluff and donphan.
The loose cards are pretty much spot on so I am considering having some fun as the don’t owe me anything and getting them graded.
I now plan to slowly add some more wotc psa’s as and when I find them for myself.

Pics to come shortly

Nice collection, aloha and welcome :grin:!

Right hopefully these work

i.imgur.com/TqtPSy9.jpg

i.imgur.com/Sp2s4Xy.jpg

i.imgur.com/7Tj84kT.jpg

These are what I’m thinking of having graded

i.imgur.com/gEvKd6u.jpg

i.imgur.com/Qc986c9.jpg

2 Likes

The links are correct this time, but you’ll have to use the picture button to post them as actual pictures instead of links. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I’ll get there woth posting them eventually :joy:

1 Like

Nice collection!