Which card do you wish they'd print? Fun wishlisting :)

Hey Efour,

I know that we are all blessed with the amount of love our corporate overlords shower us with. But we all have different unique collections.

As per my thread, I love the trainer/pokemon link, specifically when the trainer is featured in the art. Enough gushing Pentagon.

As I work out how I display my collection (gym leaders in gym order obviously…) I realised that whilst there’s a few characters that have never been printed on a Pokémon card, I would really like a Sabrina Full Art (with her Alakazam / or possibly her being tickled by her Haunter)

So I thought it might be a fun game, what cards do you wish our Pokemon overlords would print?

Can be anything from an art idea, to a team up to another Charizard print!

9 Likes

A Kanto elite four card

38 Likes

I believe Sabrina got a full art print in Team Up?

Full Art Lt. Surge so I can complete my PSA 10 OG Gym Leader set. And no, the Magnemite CHR from cosmic eclipse doesn’t count.

30 Likes

I want a fire type delta species Buzzwole! Preferably not full art lmao

1 Like

Vending Series/Quick Starter Set Charmander in English! It’s so cute and it’s what started me on my Charmander collecting journey 21 years ago!

1 Like

Alas! I have the opposite problem to @shadowrex, I’m all over the magnamite cosmic eclipse light surge, but the trainers on their own don’t do that much for me. I collect pokemon cards with trainers in, but trainer cards themselves don’t count. So would have to be a full art Alakazam that had her featured in the artwork. The TeamUp full art is cool though :blush:

1 Like

The GB / GB2 exclusive cards. Not the Japanese promos, the cards only in the Gameboy games :blush:

17 Likes

I think playground rumour cards would be cool - a Marill Pikablu!
Missingno. from the first gameboy games would be great too.

3 Likes

We need a good Arcanine V full art pls

3 Likes

More stained glass cards like the HF ETB promo

2 Likes
  • Character Rare of Chansey and Nurse Joy
  • Shiny Chansey
  • New art Pika Trophies
  • New rarities to replace Rainbow Rare: Inverted Colors, Lenticular
  • Sketch card promos
  • The winning cards from a New Pokémon Snap best photo contest
4 Likes

crystal metagross!

1 Like

This made me think of Crystal Onix and he can have an evolution Crysteelix

1 Like

Deoxys gold star

11 Likes

Id be happy with any ereader metagross

3 Likes

Harada trainers ala Aquapolis just as secret rares with cosmos foil.

4 Likes

Hoopa Art Academy

2 Likes

@seafoamarticuno , beat me to it. I’d love to see this in a physical card:

7 Likes

Togetic alt art o3o

2 Likes