Which card do you wish they'd print? Fun wishlisting :)

Komiya illustrated Gyarados that isn’t a jumbo card exclusive.

3 Likes

Seviper + Lucy CHR.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

All of Jamboree :sob:

5 Likes

A set with a full Bulbasaur evolution chain that isn’t a reprint of Shining Legends.

2 Likes

Dark Meganium

7 Likes

More entirely hand-drawn cards like the spoof cards from Vending 3. The recent Yu Nagaba Pika promo is a good start, but there’s room for even more quirkiness :blush:

3 Likes

Shiny slowpoke or shiny Komiyas. what more do I need to say

My exact answer!!

Another one would be the pink butterfree from the show!

4 Likes

Alternate Art Full Art stadium cards that do justice to the popular locales presented in the franchise.

1 Like

Crystal type Blastoise

2 Likes

Wow, I am seeing a ton of great ideas on this thread! I personally like Arcanine V and those Elite Four Trainers look insane! I’d love to see some more cards that resemble the Rocket Case promos. I’d also KILL for some reprint/ iteration of the 1997 Trophy Pikachu cards. The Pikachu art on those cards is seriously some of the most precious artwork I have ever seen. Seeing as there is literally like 4 copies of each, it is very unlikely at this point I’ll ever get my hands on one, so any sort of other way to experience those cards would be sick (i do have a printer, of course, but it’s not the same lol).
Some other ideas:
Deoxys V (Alt-Art/ Shiny/ S8 print is not enough!!!)
Genesect (Did get good cards in S8, but I still love me some more Genesect whenever I can get it)
Hoopa (Definitely unbound, ancient origins is where I started collecting again)
Any and All Fossil Pokemon (they’re so cool, S-tier Pokemon group)
Dusclops (Dusknoir sucks, sorry not sorry)
Giratina&Darkrai (may be coming in the next set, saw the trademark was like Dark Phantasm or something lmao)
More Gen 3 in general lol

3 Likes

Uxie - I’d love a full art but I’d settle for a nonholo

• Holo versions of the Regi location stadium cards from Hidden Legends

• A new rarity based on battle potential (IVs), you could call it GR (short for gladiator) or something like that. All pokemon are depicted in battle situations, not necessarily with another Pokemon in the art all the time, but launching attacks, defending, polishing their weapons etc. A lot of aggressive, intense, dramatic looking stuff. Flygon vs Pinsir, Dusclops vs Bisharp, Regice vs Deoxys etc.

• More in-game location-based art.

• I could enjoy a return to ADV EX cards, but I’d love a twist. You make additional, secret rare EX cards similar (gold star rarity) but instead of the silver border you do gold borders. Think Emerging powers Djinn brothers for instance, imagine those cards with the EX layout, and then you add a Landorus secret EX with gold borders. So cool.

3 Likes

A Pichu would be nice.

https://instagram.com/p/CUzSaJEIcsw

15 Likes

I’m surprised to know the Neo-gen record sits with Pichu rather than, I don’t know…Stantler or something. Sorry, Stantler fans (Stans?)

I don’t suppose you know which cards from Gen 1, 3 and 4 hold that dubious honour too? Guessing Kadabra for the former, through no fault of its own!

1 Like

Wow, apparently people like talking about pokemon. Wasn’t expecting this response XD It’s so awesome seeing how varied everyone’s collection goals are!

Nice pick! There are so many good ones!

9 Likes

I’d quite like some cards that are consciously breaking the fourth wall, or are generally meta.

For example, more cards like Masuda’s Psyduck (other than the rare employee birthday party/retirement cards). I’d love a Tajiri’s Poliwag, or a Sugimori’s Gengar.

Really celebrating the people behind Pokemon properly (which I know is not always the typical Japanese style).

4 Likes

The Prototype Cards from 1996 CoroCoro Comics
helixchamber.com/2019/04/08/proto-tcg/

8 Likes

A full art gold star Blastoise metal card and a set called The 151 featuring obviously the first 151 Pokémon :grin: