Whats your most Recent Sale? In the turn

Hey guys, I’m new here, first post in the fourum. Searched similar posts and did not want to bump an old thread, so starting new one, also as the market conditions are in a different turn:
I was wondering what collectors have sold recently from their collection ?

It could be you finally completed the set of binder of holos/set or graded holos and then wanted to sell the whole thing at the real market, or it could be a one off item you had an extra copy or did not mind selling. Particularly interested in hearing about more ‘valuable cards/collections’ like graded cards, sets vs single raw cards on T&T/Tcg.

If you sold a heavy hitter in this year, did you use the funds to purchase another item for your collection, pay for backlog of grading, or finance other non paper stock?

Last month, I sold a low pop (under 30) Gyarados Holo from 2015 XY Ancient Origins psa 9 recently after maybe a year of grading, a very rare psa 9, beautiful artwork, just because I knew another buyer would enjoy it more, I decided to pass it on. As for the $60 - probably went toward food. Considering it was my only copy and looked really nice, minor sellers remorse, but it’s okay.

Feel free to post picture of your last card sold if you want at least a digital copy of item to be reference-able since you no longer own the card. If the card is under $100, you probably don’t need to post a picture of it unless you really miss it, because likely you can rebuy that card.

If you own a shop and regularly selling volume of cards, maybe 1-2 interesting recent sales is plenty. If this thread is not as popular as the recent purchase thread, is most likely more people are buying vs selling.

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

36 Likes

My most recent sale was a PSA 7 Gengar Masaki Promo. I don’t have a nice picture of the slab, so this will have to do.

I upgraded my Masaki Gengar months ago, so the sale “paid back” the initial purchase. The cash will be deployed toward cards on my wishlist in the near future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My most recent sale was a psa 7 base set unlimited clefairy

4 Likes

My most recent sale was a sealed Brilliant Stars booster box.

Fun thread idea!

My most recent sale was a sealed Pokemon Master Battle Set. I sold this in May for $2900 CAD. I purchased 2 for retail from the pokemon center JP a few years ago so I did well.

Looking at more recent sales it looks like the price has stayed consistent which is awesome to see. It’s a great product and I’m happy to have opened one for myself!

I definitely spent the money soon after, likely on my main collection goals or covering some expenses for a memorable trip I had the week prior.

Since this sale I closed my eBay store as I moved cities for work. Once my work slows down I wouldn’t mind opening it up again to sell some things and have additional income but not just yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sold an art set of unlimited Korean Base set booster packs a few hours ago to a member of the forum who is trying to complete his foreign Base Set booster collection!

2 Likes

Hot one off the presses :clap:

2 Likes

My most recent sale was this guy. Not huge on moving shinings in this market, but this was my third copy (other two are first edition) and need to move some things to pay off a big (for me) collection purchase. :blush:

2 Likes

Primal clash and Unified minds booster boxes to fund a Mind Machine sealed deck. Worth it for another step towards my deck collection goals.

I bought

I sold

1 Like

Tag All Stars GX Japanese booster box

1 Like

My first sales! Kinda miss them tbh lol… something so cool about having cards that you bought and graded.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first sales! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I will literally list anything.

2 Likes

Dis guy

2 Likes

:sparkles: s t o n k s :sparkles:

1 Like