Whats In The Box?! Logan Paul Case Poll

Since Logan’s case is apparently going to be opened, and will be one of the most talked about moments in Pokemon, I thought it would be fun to do a poll on what you think is inside!

Feel free to vote, and if you select “other” post your answer :blush:

15 Likes

bulk on bulk on bulk

7 Likes

Gwyneth Paltrow’s head.

8 Likes

I’m just glad we’re getting the scooby doo ending

10 Likes

Between Rattle’s latest video and reading the original seller’s eBay messages myself, seems there is 0% chance there is anything close to as valuable as even legit sealed Base unlimited in there

7 Likes

multi-level marketing

22 Likes

Other: a combination of the three options above it: unlimited edition boxes with Steam Siege, supreme bricks, and some other random booster packs / singles as content. And perhaps some Monopoly money.

Greetz,
Quuador

9 Likes

Is there a set date for the opening?

Thats worse than i could’ve imagined

8 Likes

Base unlimited boxes filled with a mix of junk and fake cards.

6 Likes

I dislike how forced it is, especially when YouTubers open the packs for advertisement money.

Other, Harry Potter boxes. Same size same company.

Disappointment

32 Likes

i think he might get lucky and get some of the charizard baller 69 Fake Etsy store sealed 1st ed base boxes.

2 Likes

I want a nice twist. They are actually full of rejected printings and factory errors. It was supposed to be destroyed but due to some unlikely randomness the box made its way around with different packaging until now and we will see tons of production filler and error cards.

12 Likes

As a serious guess i would say fake 1st edition boxes or maybe even legitimate ones (but resealed) just in case someone did take a little peek inside.

6 Likes

This is exactly what I think, the seller at least put some fake or resealed boxes in there, in the event a future owner got scared and opened a flap to take a look at the boxes. Hopefully if the boxes do look legit, Logan at least cracks one and a pack

5 Likes

At this point, Logan is going to have to crack the case, and if he does find 6 1st edition boxes, he is going to have to open up 1 random booster box, and open 1 of the random packs inside that box.

It very well could be 6 resealed 1st edition booster boxes because if the case is opened and 6 “legit” boxes are found, it may be years before those booster boxes are opened. This will give even more time for all the people in line to clear their name from these potentially bad transactions, or give the appearance that the boxes didn’t come from “their” sealed case.

1 Like

Every pack, a rare trainer card. The most Pokemon Breeder we’ve ever seen in one location in the history of humanity.

7 Likes