What types of binders do people use for their sets?

Hey everyone

Looking for opinions on what binders to use for my sets.

I dont like the fabric page ones as I like to see the backs of my cards. For that same reason, I also dont want my cards back to back.

I was thinking something like these, but there are only 10 pages. Need at least 15 pages to hold the Gym Sets.

www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Pro-Collectors-Album-Portfolio-w-Pages-Black-Trading-Cards-Gaming-/292156750418?epid=1431564338&hash=item4405e63a52:m:mwvPvX6yh8SwWW11_sgszaw

I prefer to not have side loaded pages as well, I feel they have too much wiggle room. I also prefer not to have a zipper, or strap or anything like that around my binder holding it closed … but maybe those dont exist.

Are there binders like I linked above with 15 pages inside, 20 pages maybe? I like how thin the binders are.

Thanks in advance for any input!

I got rid of all my binders and toploaders and exclusively use Cardboard Gold Card Saver 1s. They’re better protection plus you can see the front and backs and you can handle and flip them around without hurting the cards inside. Finally, they use up very little space:)

My new motto: BAN BINDERS AND TRASH TOPLOADERS lol. Just kidding. Each to their own:)

2 Likes

If im going to use those for every WOTC card its going to take up a ton of space =P

Enjoy your cards. Don’t hide them inside a cold binder;)

Why hide them in card savers? Make decks and play with them without sleeves like they were intended.

1 Like

How do you then display/store those card savers? I have tonnes of binders and then boxes etc for other cards ha.I do have some card savers but they are empty :stuck_out_tongue: do you use a penny sleeve and cgcs1 or the matte pro finish sleeves ?

I use the ultra pro binders with the ultra matte pro sleeves and keep flat. I have no other way to store my rares etc all my bulk is stacked in the massive storage boxes ha.along with my psa cards promos etc

The UltraPro Collectors Binders are the worst! Cards got to much movement, also if you hold them upside down half will slide out of them.

I think everybody (except Gary) uses www.ultrapro.com/product_list.php?cPath=69_76&osCsid=4e8b24fd2cdc53967fde6ccb5e79b32e

1 Like

MSRP of the Pro-Binder is 19.99 US$
I can get them for 19,95 € from local retailer, the eBay listing is over-priced.

But it’s the best damn binder out there!

those are the ones I use, all my set rares and above are in them plus misc, promos etc.i use the standard sleeves, side loading for com n uncommons in a 3 ring binder

I use the same binder for my sets and ex-nm cards. Double sleeved in top loader for mint or better ones.

Thanks for the links guys. Gives me some options!

Lol may I ask, how long did it take you to transfer to these individually???

Your baseball and pokemon collection must be gigantic… Must of taken forever.

My favourite is the soft ultra pro premium binders.

They feel really nice… Omg… So nice.

Also. I found in Japan some different brand 12 pocket binders. Haha. I had never seen before. But I see them coming around more now:

Interesting to see.

I’ve only converted my pokemon (sports cards were never in binders). And not all. If they were in, or belonged in a toploader then those were all converted. I have many binders but they only contain the cheap cards from sets that I was too lazy to remove. and if there’s binder rings then the first vertical row is left empty.

1 Like

I switched from Ultra Pro to Legion Dragon Hide binders and have never looked back.