What to Do if Submission Arriving Late to PSA?

I send a package out to PSA for the feb special and it was to be recieved before March 29. Unfortunately the USPS in my area has been very delayed and I am not sure when it will get there. Will PSA still honor the feb special price? Do I have to make another submission?

EDIT:
USPS delivered about 1 month late, PSA was still scanned and kept it as the febuary special with 30 day return. Grades are back and will be arriving soon. Thanks for everyone’s help!

1 Like

Typically If the submission was filed on their website and not changed between the time of the special,

They do expire but I believe it’s if the submission doesn’t arrive before 30 days after the submission

It sounds like you submitted the cards on or before Feb 29th and then have now passed that 30 day window for the submission

I am not sure what PSA will do, likely send your cards back to you or you won’t get the February pricing

It would be a bit crazy for them to honor a February price for cards received in April

Is there any reason you didn’t just ship your cards to Psa the next day after finishing the online paperwork

1 Like

I did ship pretty soon after but mail has been stuck for 4 weeks now

I had a package arrive over a month late, and 15 days after the 30 day deadline. As long as you shipped it before the 30 day deadline, they will process it.

I also confirmed that with customer service. If it arrives and was post marked within 30 days from the submission date, they should accept and process it.

2 Likes

Are you in the US? I’d be more worried about the package being lost if it has been stuck for four weeks.

Anyway, I have shipped submissions to PSA the day before my submissions expire. On the PSA forms there is a ship by date that is 30 days from the creation of the submission. It’s not a receive by date. If the package is postmarked before your ship by date, then you should be fine. I sent my Feb Specials on March 25th (Ship by date of March 26th) and they were just entered into the PSA system last night.

If you are worried you can always contact PSA and let them know what’s going on and see what they say.

2 Likes

PSA is usually very generous about their special submissions. I submitted my bulk sub one week before they even announced their Feb special, and I emailed them asking if I could get their special price by any chance for that early sub and they did revised my order and charged me based on the special price.

1 Like

Wait its actually ship by date? So i could have theoretically made a submission in the system in feb and shipped in march and still qualify?

Thank you i did not know that i guess i will just have to hope the package is not lost at this point.

1 Like