What’s your most recent pull?

I tried looking around the site and didn’t see a thread sharing recent pulls so here it goes!

Ever since POGO came out I was very excited about the tins so when they did come out I got myself a few so I could open one every morning and yesterday I went and pulled myself a charizord

Then this morning while having my Frosted Flakes (god tier cereal no debate) I pulled a gold lure module and two candelas for my fire deck! (for reference candela has been hard to pull for some reason)

I want to see what you’ve pulled recently!!

3 Likes

Pulled this from an Unseen Forces Blister a couple weeks ago:

18 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: so beautiful

Last decent pull was this little guy from a tepig checklane blister.

6 Likes

I haven’t opened PkMn at all recently… but it was a banger!

2 Likes

Honestly one of the best alts of the year

Oh wow that’s a pretty decent pull for magic, if I didn’t hate blue so much I’d run with it

1 Like

For sure! I love the different pokemon in the background like the smeargle and dreepy on top of mews head.

2 Likes

lol. I love blue, but hate playing against it, so I never play mono blue, and never strict counter. Always with a combo or something actually FUN to play against. SO, this is great for a R/U spell slinger.

1 Like

I bought my vmax climax box thinking i was done opening it, but i couldnt help myself tn. This is all from 1 box. Got a csr, sr and 4 CHRs. The last pic is everything holo from the ONE box. Crazy.

3 Likes

Haha I mean that’s definitely a hard box to leave locked away!

1 Like

I tend to only buy the promo boxes/blisters to crack nowadays, since if the pulls are bad I still get something I want anyway (a pin, promo card, playmat, etc). With the new Eevee/Pikachu school supply promotion, I couldn’t help but get the blister with the Eevee eraser, and well

6 Likes

Couldn’t ask for a better pull. That could be traded for many erasers.

3 Likes

Right! Many, many, many erasers. Definitely surprised me for sure!

1 Like

Little nicked on a corner but always happy to get an alt art eeveelution

10 Likes

Love me a sleepy Pokémon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m on a roll with old Magic cards. These minty cardboard were a grand slam!

2 Likes

More blue :joy:

1 Like

It IS, Izzet-it?
:smirk: :face_in_clouds:

mine is koraidon EX full art

1 Like