What’s your favorite Neo-era card?

Umbreon 13

2 Likes

ITT: all the Neo cards are bangers.

3 Likes

definitely Dark Feraligatr!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Neo sets are top tier! Especially Discovery, Revelation, and Destiny. Here are some of my favorites!

5 Likes

For each set:

• Genesis: Lugia and Togepi
  • Discovery: Espeon
  • Revelation: all the legendary beast holos
  • Destiny: Dark Scizor
2 Likes

Neo Disc. TTar

1 Like

Shining Gyarados, Shining Raichu, and Ho-oh

So many amazing cards across the Neo sets.

1 Like

As much as i love all the komiya artworks i’m saying light ninetales with light jolteon being my close second!

Shining Karp

2 Likes

Why did I just know @imakunizauntie would pick the Komiya Slowpoke? Everyone is right, neo is loaded to the brim with perfection. Komiya, Masago, Kimura, etc. The list goes on. But we forgot these Maxy!

7 Likes

Man, Neo really does have some gorgeous art.

I’d say this guy is my favorite:

10 Likes

Ho-oh is there anything else?

1 Like

Cleffa is both cute and necessary in Neo formats.

1 Like

Neo be the golden era for Pokémon and it’s English TCG. This is equivalent to being asked what is your favourite album from your refined collection when they all mean enough for you to re-own in their greatest form.

4 Likes

Strong contender

1 Like

Gotta be the holo umbreon imo. The way the rings on its body appear to almost glow is something I really like.

1 Like

Can’t believe no ones mentioned Typhlosion 17/111 yet! Just shows the strength of the Neo sets, so many to choose from.

6 Likes

Ya know, I never really went through the full sets for the Neo series, and I think I finally fit in at E4 because I picked almost all commons and uncommons as my favorites. I’ll need to buy these now:

7 Likes

The most overrated card from all of Neo IMO. It only gets so much attention cause it’s hard to grade and therefore is expensive. Maybe if it wasn’t holo and you could see the background I would like it better but to me it just looks like typholsion is just shielding it’s eyes from the sun and to me that’s nothing special.

1 Like