What Pokemon would you like to see get Amazing Rares?

Last year brought us the new rarity of Amazing Rares and with it many great card such as Jirachi and Rayquaza. I am very excited to see more of these to come and am wondering what Pokemon people would like to see get the Amaziing Rare treatment? They seem to be sticking to Legendaries and Mythicals currently for these cards so in that vein I would love to see Mew, Victini, and the Regis get them. If they decide to do non legends and mythicals I would love to see a Charizard and other starters. Let me know what you would want to see. I’d love to hear it :grin:

2 Likes

I thought that these cards were a cool concept and looks nice when they were first released… then i bought some of them and wow… they really are amazing looking in person!

If they stick to the Legendaries/Mythicals, then I would love to see the following (in no particular order)

Mew
Deoxys
Mewtwo
Latias
Legendary Bird Trio
Lugia
Genesect

Deoxys would be amazing no pun intended. I’d love to see that!

1 Like

Amazing rares may be my favourite ever types of card. If they released a McDonald’s style set where all cards had an equal chance of being pulled, with every Pokemon and made them all amazing rares I would go all nsync and buy buy buy. But that will never happen.

If it’s not just legendaries, I’d love Dragonite, as well as Arcanine, Milotic, and Mew. From Gen 8 I’d only really want Zacian, but I don’t think they did a great job with that one.

If we do get Sinnoh remakes and that ties into the TCG then off the top of my head I think some good ones would be Cresselia, Porygon-Z, Luxray, Togekiss, and Rotom.

1 Like

Nidoking, Slowpoke and Gengar - that´s for sure not because they are my favorite pokemon.

3 Likes

Magikarp

4 Likes

Deoxys and Mew, would like a regice as well

1 Like

You have good taste my friend.

• Gyarados
  • Volcarona
  • Scyther
  • Scizor
  • Mewtwo
  • Celebi
  • Mew
  • Gen 1 Starters
  • Gen 2 Starters

And then some maybe forgotten Pokemon:

• Dewgong
  • Ariados
  • Girafarig
  • Castform
  • Mother fucking Shuckle
4 Likes

Charizard
Gyarados
Mewtwo
Mew
Bulbasaur
Lucario
Lugia
Entei

Maybe Kadabra’s first appearance back as an amazing rare :wink:

3 Likes

For legendaries I would like to see lugia and ho-oh and for regular pokemon a tyranitar for psuedo ledendary.

2 Likes

At this rate, any, as I love the concept and after not seeing any in Battle Styles I am concerned it will have been short - lived.

2 Likes

Ampharos
Plusle & Minun
Altaria
Lucario
Togekiss
Emboar
Rillaboom

A Scizor one would look so sleek.

2 Likes

Sudowoodo

2 Likes

I am also a huge fan of the amazing rares! my favorit rarity is Holo rare, and the amazing rare feels like a genuine successor to the Holo Rare in a world where regular holos are too common place and a little dull. I know I’m not alone in feeling this, but the amazing rare is the modern card type the scratches that vintage itch the most imo.

I think it’s likely they stick to legendarys, so of those I’d have to vote for Ho-Oh! I think a design with its wings flares and the splash of holo would look amazing. Ho-oh is also all about rainbows!

If they stray from legends, which I hope they do, I’d love to to see Tyranitar. In part because I’m a tyranitar collector, but also because I think it would call back to the Tyranitar from EX Unseen Forces by Arita. The imposing tyranitar with a Dark card frame and vibrant rainbows would be amazing

6 Likes

Suicune and entei to complete the legendary beast trio. Mew since we already have jirachi and celebi and I also love mew.

4 Likes

Kinda weird we just got Raikou on it own in that batch. Though it’s not the first time they have separated the beasts. I’d love the see the others as well.

1 Like

Agree, I too am concerned they won’t be in other sets since there are none in battle styles.

They already made it round 1 soooo im content

4 Likes