What Pokemon Needs an Ultra Rare who Hasn't Had One Recently

It seems like the same pokemon get ultra rares over and over. What pokemon do you feel needs an ultra rare badly in the upcoming sets?

Here is my top 5 list.

1. Nidoking GX. Seriously when was the last time hes seen any love?
  2. Poliwrath GX. Always reduced to a lowly holo and I’m so tired of seeing Toxicroak.
  3. Flygon GX. We need some good Dragon types in rotation.
  4. Moltres GX. He got the shaft in Generations.
  5. Tyranitar GX. I need more cards to get.

Suicune.

6 Likes

Suicune and Moltres

Hitmonlee GX is the only correct answer.

1 Like

Shuckle GX
Slaking GX
please and thank you

Arcanine

2 Likes

Legendary birds, legendary dogs, Arcanine and ninetails.

Oh, and I think there should be a secret rare Blastoise in every single set! :flushed:

1 Like

Straight from the top of my head.

Masquerain, claydol, archeops (this one could be really interesting tcg play-wise if they did something with Defeatist), tropius, grumpig, miltank, kabutops, togekiss, mega lopunny, rhyperior, jumpluff, milotic, yanmega, excadrill, ferrothorn, mienshao

magikarp gx where you at!

1 Like

^

1 Like

Weedle

1 Like

I think we need more Mewtwos. I am just not satisfied with the quantity released in recent years.

Anyways, things that come to mind first for me are Arcanine and Goodra.

3 Likes

Johto starters

Suicune

Moltres

Red/Ash

Green/Gary

Professor Oak

Elite Four

1 Like

Porygon Z. You cannot get enough porygon

I would like to see them give some love to so many pokemon you cojld probably make up a set of just these: lake guardians, arcanine, regice, suicune, cresselia, moltres, clefable, wigglytuff victreebel, ludicolo, shiftry, exploud, cradilly, armaldo, luxray, 1st gen dp era evolutions, 2nd gen starters and bw 2nd stage evos. Anything xy and on doesn’t need mentioning as we have just had them.

Groudon

1 Like

Farfetch’d

2 Likes

Latias, she didn’t have any ultra rares during the XY era and meanwhile Latios had various EX cards. Fair? :confused: Suicune’s unfair treatment needs to end as well.

And for my own interests: Rayquaza, Salamence, Flygon… :grin: Salamence needs that Full Art finally!

2 Likes

It all doesn’t matter which Pokémon, TCPi will just rehash all basic strategies. They’re not original in what they do. Gardevoir GX was just rehash of old card, Buzzwole is nothing special in game-play wise and with the revamp of Greninja it all is going to become the same. If they add one of the lesser knowns and add some kick ass strats with them, like just pure deck destruction instead of bench destruction (Decidueye) the game becomes more dynamic, and more dynamic game means more dynamic cards which means better sets.

Also stop the goddamn overload of FA trainers

politoed :slightly_frowning_face: