What Pokemon would you like to see get Amazing Rares?

I think they’ll be back. Looking at things the first batch was in Legendary Heartbeat which was a subset then the next normal set after that Amazing Volt Tackle didn’t have any. Then the next set after that Shiny Star V did which is also subset while also being high end and now Battle Styles normal set doesn’t. So it looks like they save them for subsets/high end sets. Here’s hoping anyway!

I know it will probably never happen, but I would love an Absol!

1 Like

We already got the best one :wink:

1 Like

Yea I dont know why pokemon love doing this so often. Before, we’d usually get the whole set of any trio or whatever in a set like the full dog trio in revelation, all the eeveelutions in delta species etc. Now it seems they adamantly never want to include a full set of pokemon if they include 1 of them. It is extremely annoying and makes sets less cohesive imo. Definitely one of the downsides of modern over vintage.

I want them to give my boy Giratina (Altered) some shine.
I also think the uno dos tres and regi Galarian form trios would be bad ass.

3 Likes

Tropius.

4 Likes

Mimikyu
Charizord
Blastoise
Venusaur
Charmeleon
Wartortle
Ivysaur
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander

… Basically the divine 9 + Mimikyu

1 Like

Pikachu and Lickitung would make me happy

Uxie

1 Like

I think it boils down to money. If they can spread the chase across multiple sets I would guess you would need to open more packs on average to get all of the Pokémon in a trio or they hope to hook you on another set by throwing that chase in another set. As you open it up you might discover other cards that interest you so then you begin collecting that set. I agree that they look better together in a set.

Salamence and Flygon would be amazing but I doubt it as they seem to be legendaries only. Latias and Latios would be cool! Also they already released a Kyogre so why not make a Groudon too? Lugia and Ho-Oh could would be nice as well.

3 Likes

I’d love a Flygon. One of my favorite Pokemon

I’ve never heard the saying divine 9. I’d love to see the fully evolved Kanto starters too

Makes sense. At least you can still set them all together in the end(hopefully) if that’s the case.

1 Like

Alakazam
Gengar
Groudon (dont do him dirty pokemon, cmon… already did kyogre ray and jirachi)
Deoxys
Arcanine
Tyranitar
Giratina
Mewtwo
Mew
Spiritomb
Chansey
Any starter pre gen 4
Any legendary bird (gen 1 or 2)

1 Like

except they dont usually complete the sets. There was a full art/RR entei and suicune but no raikou during Sun and Moon. There was a full art/RR of blastoise and charizard but none for venusaur.

In BW Raikou and Enetei got EXs and FAs, but not Suciune as well.

1 Like

I think Darkrai and Giratina would look super nice as amazing rares. The dark card and mons contrasted with the glitter holo and color explosion I think would be killer

5 Likes

Considering how great yveltals turned out I think you’re right

@nish, I think you nailed it with that answer. The only thing i can add is that I’d like to see Giratina in its Origin Forme.